Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Heralds, and other needs of the Realm

Go down 
+2
Phoxly
konradr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Heralds, and other needs of the Realm Empty
PostSubject: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:59 am

yes, we need Heralds. Rather than bitch about it, step up and volunteer. We could draw lots and appoint heralds for each battle. That way everyone can get a chance to both fight and herald.

Things the Realm needs, garb, loaner shields and weapons, Team tabards, sashes or headbands, etc. Yes we need these things but only a few of us have been trying to get them done with our own time and money. Step up. If you know we need these things, Help out and try to provide them or start putting in some cash donations so that they can become a reality instead of a bitch.

Stop bitching about hits. Everyone who supposedly never takes their hits, I have seen dead or gimped. I have never had a bad experience with any of you. Just keep fightng.

Confusion in the rules happens in any game you play, except maybe video games. In live games with other people and especially in combat intense games, confusion will arise. Let's not spoil the game or the time because of it. Shrug the shoulders, say we'll we misunderstood eachother, drop it and then move on to the next game.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:48 pm

I nominate Akeria.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 pm

good stuff konrad!
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:43 am

I'd like to start heralding some, Konrad. I stated that several weeks back. I just don't think anyone wanted me to and I've volunteered a few times at practices. lol

As far as donations go. Who can I give those to? I don't know my weaponry building yet or I'd do it. I'm still working on getting my starting kit together, myself, too. But I want to start donating.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:50 am

I'm definately working to get us some better loaner garb.

I'd make some loaner weapons too, if I could make them better.

And I'm certainly willing to herald...
once I'm much more familiar with the rules.
I am now, but they're intimidating,
and I want to be absolutely sure I know them before taking a shot at being a herald. o.o
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 am

Me too Demie.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:04 am

Demie Zephyra wrote:
I'm definately working to get us some better loaner garb.

I'd make some loaner weapons too, if I could make them better.

And I'm certainly willing to herald...
once I'm much more familiar with the rules.
I am now, but they're intimidating,
and I want to be absolutely sure I know them before taking a shot at being a herald. o.o

Once I get to working, I'll start pitching in money to you for material for loaner garb. The site I ordered from is the same one that Isk does. Their prices are reasonable.

Konrad - I know the rules for the majority of games we play, as well as basic Dag rules. I'll bone up on the rest for all other games and new ones you want to start playing if you want someone that'll herald a lot more often and explain rules to heralds that want to start trying sometimes, too.

I noticed it's Knubbs, Patrick and Kilanos that end up heralding some weekends. Don't want them always sitting out. =P Especially when we're being invaded by the enemy...ahem I mean friendly neighbors in SG.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:00 am

Im very much okay with heralding. Dont feel bad I dont mind sitting out for a bit if it means helping.

Also i have a very loud voice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:03 am

Knubbs wrote:
Im very much okay with heralding. Dont feel bad I dont mind sitting out for a bit if it means helping.

Also i have a very loud voice. Smile

I noticed. I need some base. At least I have more than Semtater...lol

Thanks for heralding, Knubbs. You always do a great job.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:36 am

Thanks for offering Alacian. I too am going to give it a go. Surt wants to hold a quick class on heralding, but I don't think it should be just for those willing to step up, I think it should be for everyone and that everyone should do it.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm

this saturday i will have the rulebook and go over how to herald with anyone who wants to learn. makes me happy to see people who want to help out.! king <---- see happy king!
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:30 pm

As the Voice of Surt.

*repeats everything he just said only very much louder*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heralds, and other needs of the Realm   Heralds, and other needs of the Realm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heralds, and other needs of the Realm
Page 1 of 1