Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)

Go down 
+5
Aleksander Piotrowski
Alacian
edgar dernhelm
Phoxly
Kilanos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) Empty
PostSubject: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:48 am

We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon.

Please bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. If not other members usually have enough to share.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off the playground. Loaner weapons and shields will be available for anyone not currently owning equipment of their own.

See you on the field of battle

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:53 am

First: Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been super busy this week with work and haven't been around on the boards. Not too happy with what I have been seeing posted and what I missed at practice but hopefully things will get better.

Second: Nobody noticed that the posting for last weekend said (10 noon). You all are slacking.

Third and final: I should be at practice this saturday. I doubt I will be fighting as I want to give my foot a few more weeks to heal, however I am wearing regular shoes now so we will see. See you all this weekend.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:05 am

Don't hurt yourself, boss. There is no hurry for you to get out onto the field and what fighting. You could herald maybe? Just take it easy, foot and leg injuries suck.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:44 am

i will be there somehow but will not be fighting if i can keep myself off the battlefield i love getin out there and tryin to tear crap up but im gonna seriously mess up my leg if i dont give it a rest mabey alacian can tie me to the gazzebo or somethin Razz anyways ill find my way out there just to hangout for the day if nothin else.......someone please bring some magic the gathering cards please or a chess board or random board game alacian Razz anyways see you all out there Smile

the battle field glorious,
the warriors within furious,
the victory hard fought,
the leason ruthlessly taught,
as the passions flare,
i only wish i were there,
not for glory or gold,
but to see the new overrun the old,
a kingdom on the virge another on the edge,
as outdated beliefe is pushed off the ledge,
the world we wish for finnaly made,
but yet not used was my blade,
the day belongs to you young few,
youve done it changed the view,
and the world emerges fresh and renewed.

by michael brown/aka. edgar dernhelm
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:29 am

First: I miss you Kilanos and don't be sorry.

Second: Be there or we'll all come to your house.

Three: I saw the 10 noon and wondered wtf happened but was to nice to say anything.

Last: I love you. =P See you at practice.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:42 am

and hey you kinda just ignored me there Razz could you mabey bring your chess board mabey someone will play me and feel my unending wrath Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:21 am

Can't make this one. I have another tournament in Long Beach.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:34 pm

I and my brother will need a ride to practice.

*begs Taco*...lol Come early and take us with you because you love us, man. I'll hug you and love you and never ever piss off the Republic of Taco.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:06 pm

i will be there i hope i feel better than i did last week so i can get some pictures!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:19 pm

First: Demie noticed the 10. x] Just didn't feel it was worth the effort to have you change it, since pretty much everyone knows it's at noon. Even if it were at ten, no one would show up until twelve. Just like my first day! Only Konradr and Kilanos were there on time at ten.

Second: I won't be at practice. I'll be giving a speech about Dagorhir instead. If I finish early, though, I'll show up later on in heels and a skirt. xD I won't fight, but I can cheer.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Well we still don't have a ride. If anyone decides to give us one: 702-982-7051 < is the house number. Ask for Alyssa.

If all else fails we'll walk. I just don't want to walk nearly three miles. =P So, I will have to beg for a ride home at the least.

We should be there by eleven if we're walking - for anyone who wants to show up early.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:18 am

I can give you a ride early, if you want. I just cant stay.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:59 am

Michael, my brother Anthony and I now have a ride. Demie is gonna drop us off.

Thanks again, Demie.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:14 am

Alex, we miss you, come home soon. Too bad you won't be there this Saturday, I was hoping to do a little historical fencing with you before I sell my rapiers. I have two interested parties from the SCA wanting to buy them.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Aleksander Piotrowski

Aleksander Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:56 am

konradr wrote:
Alex, we miss you, come home soon. Too bad you won't be there this Saturday, I was hoping to do a little historical fencing with you before I sell my rapiers. I have two interested parties from the SCA wanting to buy them.

Konradr
You had some historical rapiers in your pocket? I knew you did historical fencing at one point and had some old fencing equipment, but I never thought you had historical fencing equipment.

All I can say is damn.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Two rapiers and a dagger, which will most doubtably soon part with me for a tidy cash sum that shall support my foam fighting habit (and groceries for another week!)

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Damn, okay, I should make it. Trouble is my wife forgot to give me the last $6.00 in cash we had which was suppose to give me a little gas and money to buy the 24 pack of water I usually get. Sooooo, I scrounged up $4.00 in bills and quarters. Now I could buy water, but may not have enough gas to get to the park and home again, or I could put it in the tank and hope someone else brings enough water for the day. Sorry guys, economic slump.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:25 pm

i got a jug of water so, theres some. And i will see you guys at the park, Akeria will takes pics!!!!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Remember the saying....

Quote :
Life sucks, play Dagorhir!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:17 am

Great Practice guys. Thx.

Barrikade, you left to early, we ran a one on one tourney and everyone fought great. You and your big shield would have been hard to beat.

I won't be able to practice next Saturday but I hope to see you all at Althing.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Saturday, November 21st (12 noon)
Page 1 of 1