Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Hey everyone!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caretaker

caretaker

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Sorry i haven't been at dag lately. Ive Been so busy working on things and trying to get my life together. But ill be there Saturday and i might be there tonight if my schedule is clear.

But anyways i just wanted to say i met this guy who has a group of people who does stuff and i invited him and his group to come sometime. I met him at this Amazing Seminar and that's why im here. i just took this class and it was so much fun. We have a Graduation on Wednesday and we have a Free introduction to the class that day and i wanted to see if anyone wanted to come. Wednesday Dec 9th. 7pm is Registration and 7:30 is when the "Basic" introduction starts. It would really mean something to me if someone came. Its a hell of an opportunity and i swear this shit is life changing. I also had so much fun.

Its at the Hampton Inn
South West Event Center
4975 South Dean Martin Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89118

If you want more information. Call me. at 702-927-7110.

Or you can call Christin who is the general manager at 702-364-1777

and you can check out there website. http://www.psiseminars.com/basic

Thanks guys:D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Phoxly

Phoxly

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:30 pm

Whats the class? Computers? Life skills? =P
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:40 am

Its kinda a life skills class, but its loads of fun. It was so freaken mind blowing:D

Its yeah i guess a life class. It teaches a lot of things really. Its mainly about our relationships with other people, discovering ourselves, and figuring out what holds us back from being successful with anything in our life. Plus its fun, so its not like you sit there and listen to people talk the whole time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Phoxly

Phoxly

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:42 pm

That sounds really sweet since I am strongly looking forward to getting a type of tech job and getting a career going for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!!!   Hey everyone!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: