Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

D&D night?

Go down 
+11
Knubbs
Phoxly
Scrios
Smithy
Demie Zephyra
Strider
Alacian
edgar dernhelm
Taco
barrikaide
Hxctemplar
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:07 am

During the first get-together at Surt's place, Lego, Kilanos and Oddvar were talking bout the good old days of D&D and lego suggested, ''Hey, if you guys would want to, we could do a thing once every week here''

I rarely get to play, and when I do, it's with very limited people. Sure, Sir Martin + Mantra are good sports but.....sometimes it's just better to play with other people, ya know?

Anyone here that would like to play this once a week?
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:16 am

im down if we are playing 3.5 Problem is finding a DM and i wont be DMing for a while. anyone else up for it?
Back to top Go down
Taco

Taco

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:24 am

god i love 3.5 i would play with you guys but don't know how things look right now with my gas and car problem.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:12 am

ive told ya im up to try Razz just gimmie a call hopefully ill be free Sad
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:10 am

Am I the only chick here that has/does play DnD?

(Aside from Mantra. She doesn't count.)
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:13 am

Never played, but I would be willing to try.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:18 am

I play too, Alacian.

Not a chick though. I'd look funny with little feathery wings.

:3

And you know I'm down.

So long as we can keep focused. >[
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:00 am

Alright kids! You want a DM? You got one! I've even got a nice Faerunian diddy that I ran in Kuwait. We'll hammer out the rest at practice tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:56 am

I played a few times back in the day.

I want to do this. However...

I need to bone up on how to play a bit, more-so stats, and what have you and how to start off..

So, Smithy. If you're DMing and might take some fresh blood to teach...would you have us?
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:16 am

I only know a few rules on D&D but only played it for before, but I want to get good at it so I'll play as long as I can go lol <.<
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:24 am

I love D&D. Last time I played I was a Human Monk with a Vow of Poverty, at first the vow was just for the story line, but then Hindel (From Belegarth in Shannara) informed us that I actually get some badass traits and stat boosts for doing so. =D And thats how Natooka was born.
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 pm

According tothe D&D rules I made a monk with a vow of poverty at 20th lvl. I called him GOKU. I can show you guys at next weeks practice if you want.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Have you ever made a rogue/pious templar saint of Olidammara?

hahaha its so much fun...... Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:39 pm

I wanna try a gnome conjurer who rides aback a brain dead troll that he controls using the powers of conjuration and mind control.
Back to top Go down
Oddvar

Oddvar

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:12 am

You should try a Gnome druid that rides into battle on the back of his Dire Ape "Snuggles". He had an exotic military saddle and had the Mounted Combat feat. "Eat your heart out Mad Max, Master Blaster runs Barter Town."
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Smithy wanted to suggest you guys start your D&D gaming on Saturday's after practice since most of you seem to have the day off. You could like grab some food on the go (Like Taco Bell) and then go to someone's house that lives near by or go to the nearest library where they have rooms you can use for groups. I know their's a library on Charleston but I forget the cross streets. Anyways give Smithy a holla, cuz I think he wants to get it going this Saturday if everyone is game.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
barrikaide

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:21 am

we need to get a list of who wants to and is able to play. because it sounds like we have close to 12 and that would make 2 groups and i believe Oddvar is willing to DM also.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:12 pm

i would love to play but depends on where and when this is starting. why does everyone have to be so far away!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:46 pm

yea the distance between us all kinda sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 pm

We must talk to the King to get us a quarter somewhere in the city all to ourselves!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:57 pm

yeah that would be pretty cool i would try to make it i'm kinda a noob at the game but i would like to get more involved with it.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:58 pm

im getin antsie i wanna start this soon come on ppl Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:30 pm

maybe after anime night like we did last week we can start a campaign if anyone is interested cause I'm interested but i don't know if I'll be able to make it to the big one that everyone else wants to go to. I've only played in a campaign like twice and it was a lot of fun but we never finished either campaigns
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm

i played a few times. last time i played my pet wolf got burned to death by a wurm. then i got chased down by a black dragon and begged for my life only to be cloven in two by who i thought was my good friend the dwarf...... goodtimes.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

D&D night? Empty
PostSubject: Re: D&D night?   D&D night? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D&D night?
Page 1 of 1