Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Battle weekend in Los Angeles - January 9-10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyrax

Battle weekend in Los Angeles - January 9-10 Empty
PostSubject: Battle weekend in Los Angeles - January 9-10   Battle weekend in Los Angeles - January 9-10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:31 pm

Hail All,

I know that this isn't much notice, but just got confirmation that there's a weekend of day battles in the Los Angeles area the weekend of January 9th and 10th. On Saturday, Anduril is hosting the Battle for the Ring, with field battles, tourneys and a Feast afterwards. They're also arranging crash space if you're interested. Then on Sunday, our buddies in Aggelgorod are hosting a field battle at their Crescenta Valley Park location off of I-210. I'm bringing almost a dozen Mallenorodrim south for this and would love to see more folks there.

Go here for information on the Saturday event (and email me or PM the organizer for information on asking for crash space): http://board.belegarth.com/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=32429

Here's a link to their events page -a map and directions are in the first listing (ignore the dates, they've still got the '09 schedule up): http://www.aggelgorod.com/events.html

So come to the Battle of the Ring on Saturday and make a weekend of it by fighting with Aggelgorod on Sunday! This is just the start of what is shaping up to be a great year.
Back to top Go down

Battle weekend in Los Angeles - January 9-10
Page 1 of 1