Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Greetings From Desert Wind

Go down 
+3
Strider
Sarabi
konradr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhajhiin

Greetings From Desert Wind Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:29 pm

I'm Rhajhiin. Owl Councilor of the Hakuturi Clan, and leader of the Belegarth realm of Desert Wind, in Palm Springs Ca. I often come out to Vegas on weekends to visit family and I was hoping to maybe cross swords with your group when I'm down.

Desert Breeze Park is 20 minutes from where I stay and Spring Valley is about 10! I have a few friends that live in the area that may be looking for a group to join as well.

Desert Wind does not have an official website yet, but the Hakuturi Clan does. You can find us at

I Hope to meet up soon
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Great! You and your friends are welcome here in Barad'Dun. We've had several Belegarth folks join our ranks. If your friends live here in vegas encourage them to come out every Saturday and fight the good fight. All we require is that they are old enough (13 on up depending on the kid) and can either sign the waiver or their parents are willing to sign the waiver.

How many of you are in Palm springs? I love taking the realm on road trips if we can. Desert Wind sounds like it may be do for a friendly raid someday in the future.

Konradr Greywolf
Shepherd of Barad'Dun
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Rhajhiin your weblink didn't post so I found it. Here their weblink;

[quote]Here we are! We are in Palm Springs and we are called The Hakuturi Clan! We even get out in the heat of the summer. Come on out! Check us out at /quote]www.hakuturiclan.webs.com

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Rhajhiin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:18 pm

That's odd that our link didn't show up... there's about 6 of us on a good day, we're usually able to rally the whole group if we're getting a visit. The drive here is roughly 4 hours.

There's 3 others that are in your area that I know, who are well over 21. I'll let them know about you next time I get a chance to chat at them.

Also, which park is it that you regularly practice at? If I'm reading your banner correctly, you'll be meeting at the Spring Valley park on the 31st. I'll be there that weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:59 pm

SWEET MORE BEL GROUPS!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:07 am

We meet to battle on saturday's at Desert Breeze park, but the last sunday of every month we have an Althing(Barad'Dun social party and what not) at the Spring Valley park. You are welcome to attend!
Back to top Go down
Rhajhiin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:45 am

I'll be in town for my birthday on the 31st.. I'll see you there!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:22 am

Althing isn't a big fighting day with us, but we will bring some weapons, etc. The fighting day is on Saturday at Desert Breeze, but like I said, we will have some fighting at althing.

Remember we are a Dagorhir group and we do weapon's inspection per Dagorhir standards. Should any of your gear not pass or if you don't bring any, we do have weapons you can borrow.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Rhajhiin

Rhajhiin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 am

All of my weapons are Bel safe, so I'm pretty certain they'll pass. Also, just to make sure I have it correct, you guys are not getting together the 30th, because you're getting together the 31st... Correct?

Even if there is no fighting that day, I'll still show up to say hi.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwindgroup.webs.com
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:17 pm

I believe practice is every saturday at 12:00 but the last sunday of every month is a gathering. Razz
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Yes, we will be fighting our normal practice on Saturday, but Sunday, like Knubbs put so well, is a gathering. Come out Saturday to fight. Come out Sunday to fight or play and it will be a potluck.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:53 am

To clear any confusion, we fight on Saturday(As well as any other Saturday) the 30th and hangout Sunday the 31st for Althing.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Thanks for coming, Raj. I had a lot of fun with you there. Alas, I never did get a one on one spar with you. I fully expect one the next time we cross foam with you!

Post the pictures when you get a chance, please!

Happy B-Day!

p.s. Believe nothing you heard of me during your stay here. *wise nod*
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:26 am

um yea raj it was all true believe everything Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz lol! and it was awesome geting to fight with yea hope to get to do it again some time Smile
Back to top Go down
Rhajhiin

Rhajhiin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Thanks guys! I had a great time! Everyone was very patient and accepting! I definitely walked away with some wisdom to bestow on our small group here in the valley. I'm posting pictures soon, hopefully tomorrow. Now that I'm more familiar with Dag rules, I'll be better prepared next time.

And Alacian, I hope everything I heard about you is true. Very Happy

Last edited by Rhajhiin on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mouse hiccup, message sent too soon)
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:27 am

Rhajhiin wrote:

And Alacian, I hope everything I heard about you is true. Very Happy

Psh. Okay, I guess that part about being able to suck a golf ball through a....Eh? Wrong post.

Ha ha. Most of it excluding anything to do with being a man. Wink

It was great having you and I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. My apologies for having not been garbed. I felt so bad for that after you got there.

Look forward to the pictures and facing your new group one day.
Back to top Go down
Rhajhiin

Rhajhiin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Can't figure out how to post pictures, so here's a link to the Hakuturi Clan Photo Gallery

Rhaj Goes to Barud'Dun
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Nice pics Raj, thanks for the link. Good fighting that day.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Desert Wind   Greetings From Desert Wind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Desert Wind
Page 1 of 1