Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) Empty
PostSubject: Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:44 pm

We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon.

Please bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. If not other members usually have enough to share.

For
any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of
Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in
off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's
playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off
the playground. Loaner weapons and shields will be available for anyone
not currently owning equipment of their own.

This may end up being a smaller practice as a few of our members will be heading to St. George for WoR. Either way I will be there and ready to bash some heads... wait, no that's illegal. I'll find something to bash.

See you on the field of battle

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:13 pm

I'll be there kilanos.

ATTENTION

Fiber rods are in. For those of you who order i will be bringing them to practice.https://baraddun.forumotion.net/forum.htm

I know kilanos has 4, strider has 2, konradr has 2, tacohas 1... After these i do have some extra.

I'll get the final number of rods i'll need and most likely use them at a chapter Weapon Build Day.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Yeah! You know the old saysing "Spare the rod, spoil the child" We'll have no spoiled children in Barad'Dun!

Konradr

PS: Since I will be going to Utah this Saturday, could you ask if Kilanos will hold onto my two rods til next Saturday? Thx Knubbs. Well done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Kilanos, if you still have those waiver's you printed out for me, take those to practice in case you have some new people show up. Rhajhiin said he had a few friends in the area that were interested.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:55 am

I do still have the waivers, however, the real question is will I remember to bring them. Maybe I'll put them in my car so I don't forget.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:05 pm

I'll bring them, Kilanos. I'll print some more out. Put them in fancy Binder. Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:45 am

Yeah, I need a waiver for W.O.R. Will you be bringing any on saturday?
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:59 am

cool Knubbs Very Happy

I don't mind taking any of the cores if need be. I see ya'll every week anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:34 pm

Looks like we are scheduled for rain tomorrow. I will still be at the park at 12 noon so show up if you want. We will determine at that time whether we want to continue with practice or if it is too wet to be good for our weapons.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:23 pm

I'll be there with the cores... Smile

i dont have any weapons right now but i'll be starting to build my arsenal before the end of the month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Saturday, February 6th (12 noon)
Page 1 of 1