Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Edhellen Orders

Go down 
+4
Surt
K'urn
Ximali Karan Hari
Strider
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Edhellen Orders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edhellen Orders   Edhellen Orders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:09 pm

I think flails are just fun to use, i dont think i would try to main a flail.
Back to top Go down
Ximali Karan Hari

Ximali Karan Hari

PostSubject: Re: Edhellen Orders   Edhellen Orders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:46 pm

there is a reason flails are known as cheese flails.... and that's because they tend to be devastating weapons.... But, I have seen just quite a few swordsmen go toe to toe with a flail swinger and totally own the "flailer". It IS all about experience, although flails to tend to destroy fighters who are inexperienced against them.
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Edhellen Orders   Edhellen Orders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:24 pm

very true my friend. but nothing teaches the basics better than a blue sword.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Edhellen Orders   Edhellen Orders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:08 am

You just really have to watch because it wont move like a straight object.
Back to top Go down
Ximali Karan Hari

Ximali Karan Hari

PostSubject: Re: Edhellen Orders   Edhellen Orders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:28 pm

well folks, considering the fact that I got laid off this friday I'm forgetting the whole edhellen order thing until I have an income again.
Back to top Go down
Ximali Karan Hari

Ximali Karan Hari

PostSubject: Re: Edhellen Orders   Edhellen Orders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:56 pm

HAHAHA... I found a job again fellas.... but, I think I want to learn how to make stuff instead of spending hundreds to order for edhellen.... sooooo I'll c y'all at the next practice and weapons build!
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Edhellen Orders   Edhellen Orders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:49 pm

thats a good mentality. what do they say? give a man a fish, he never spits in the wind......who knows these things. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Strider

Strider

PostSubject: Re: Edhellen Orders   Edhellen Orders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:58 pm

"Give a man a fish and he'll stink up a whole town. Teach a man to fish...See where I'm going...teach a man to fish and he'll poke yer eye out!"
---Drunken Citizen.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Edhellen Orders   Edhellen Orders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:50 am

I ordered 4 arrow head kits from Edhellen on Friday. Anyone know how long shipping takes? I'm itching to finish the arrows. They are currently 'pennied' and awaiting the heads and strapping tape. I believe I have everything else, but might have to buy some more duct tape as my kids have torn through mine!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edhellen Orders   Edhellen Orders - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edhellen Orders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2