Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Posters re-done?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Posters re-done? Empty
PostSubject: Posters re-done?   Posters re-done? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Hey Konradr, did you ever re-do those posters for our group? I found out I can post them up here for the Henderson + charleston campus at CSN. If I can get about 15 copies I can post them up during the week so more ppl will/can know more about us.

Demie can do the same at UNLV, though iono when she can do it
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Posters re-done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters re-done?   Posters re-done? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:04 am

I'll do it this week Templar and post the new posters here on this topic for you and the demie.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
konradr

konradr

Posters re-done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters re-done?   Posters re-done? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:13 am

What do you think of this one Templar. Its a one page sized flyer.

Posters re-done? Barad_11

This picture is a compressed .gif of the actual file so it's grainier than the .bmp or another version that I saved as a .pdf. They would probably print out better. I'm going to save a .bmp version and a slightly different .pdf version onto a CD disk and if I can, I'll take it to Kinko's and see how it prints out on some card stock.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Posters re-done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters re-done?   Posters re-done? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 pm

I would say you should cut out some of those pictures... looks very crowded. I suggest that they be a little bit more open.

Let me take a shot @ this flyer.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Posters re-done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters re-done?   Posters re-done? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:03 pm

You go ahead and tinker with one Knubbs. I think I'll rearrange the photos somewhat and put the info in the center and try and break up that 'crowded' mass at the bottom. But I really want the photos to convey what we do and all aspects of what we do, and how many folks we have involved in what we do.

Anyone else have an opinion???

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

Posters re-done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters re-done?   Posters re-done? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:01 am

Check this OUT!

Posters re-done? FLyer

you like?
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

Posters re-done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters re-done?   Posters re-done? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:26 am

i like
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Posters re-done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters re-done?   Posters re-done? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:23 am

Mention that it's free, and try to get good garbed ones too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Posters re-done? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters re-done?   Posters re-done? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posters re-done?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: