Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Anyone else one for the stage?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Anyone else one for the stage? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else one for the stage?   Anyone else one for the stage? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:00 am

Do any of you happen to know of any community plays I could audition for?

Or any theatre troupes here in Vegas?

I need the stage again. I need to perform something somewhere.

I'll go insane if I don't.

Might be a little overdramatic, but hey.

What do you expect from a drama dork?
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else one for the stage?   Anyone else one for the stage? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 am

Not much knowledge of any theatre groups. But that gives me an idea. Could you write up like a scene or scenario for us to put on at the Ren Fair or (GFB) The Fremont Street Experience. I mean not exactly the stage but we could definetly film something up at like Red Rock Canyon.
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else one for the stage?   Anyone else one for the stage? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 am

Sure. Why not?

What kind of scene were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else one for the stage?   Anyone else one for the stage? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 am

Whatever happend to the skits you were going to write up and direct us in for Althing????

Enquiring minds want to know.

I know there are community theatre groups here. Look up "the view" on google. If I can find their website URL I'll send it to you. They are always doing spots on community theater groups. Funny, I sent them an email about us but they never decided to do a story on us. We'll have to do something about that!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else one for the stage?   Anyone else one for the stage? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:36 am

The Royal Army hunts down a band of thieves for a relic they have stolen. The thruth is the relic they have had for so long is a deitific idol the thieves are hired to get back from a tribe that had been conquered before the creation of the Royal Army. So the question of the scenario is who's idol is it?

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else one for the stage?   Anyone else one for the stage? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:36 am

Wow. I completely forgot about those skits. xD

I'll get on that.
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else one for the stage?   Anyone else one for the stage? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:24 pm

I don't know if you are on facebook, but there is a local theater group called Ok, Ok, The Amos Glick Variety Show that looks for local talent to perform at their usually bi weekly shows. Anyways, here is their facebook site:
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=92260564387

Hope this helps

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else one for the stage?   Anyone else one for the stage? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Thanks Kilanos. =]

And I like that idea, Smithy.

I'll try to come up with some ideas too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else one for the stage?   Anyone else one for the stage? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else one for the stage?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: Real Life-
Jump to: