Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*

Go down 
5 posters

Will you make it?
I'll be there ready for a beat down!
Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_vote_lcap81%Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_vote_rcap
 81% [ 13 ]
I'm going to try, but not sure.
Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_vote_lcap0%Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not gonna make it.
Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_vote_lcap19%Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
I want to go but need a ride.
Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_vote_lcap0%Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* Empty
PostSubject: Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*   Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:12 pm

We will be practicing at a new location to try it out for upcoming Fools raid at 12 noon. The new location is at Mountain Crest Park near Lone Mountain.

Please bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. If not other members usually have enough to share.

You can get to the park by driving north on Durango. The park is on the corner of Lone Mountain and Durango. We will bring the banner and set it up so you can find us.

You can also take the freeway by taking Rainbow to US 95 going North to Reno. Look for the CRAIG ROAD exit. Go West(left) and look for Durango, then turn North (right) and go to Lone Mountain, the park will be on the West (left) side.

If you you need a ride please post where you need to be picked up from and what time you will be ready.

Loaner weapons and shields will be available for anyone not currently owning equipment of their own.

See you on the field of battle

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*   Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:24 pm

Or if you live in the North part of town just go south and hit Lone Mountain ( I think it goes east and west for quite a while ) and then go til you hit Durango.

Does this new park have trees? Looks green(er).
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*   Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*   Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:17 am

I need a ride. I believe I have one from Phoxly. (hopefully you don't fall through on me)

Regardless, I'll be sitting at our usual location at 10:30am in the gazebo for anyone who is willing to give me a ride when they finally make it. lol
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*   Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:19 am

Alacian wrote:
I need a ride. I believe I have one from Phoxly. (hopefully you don't fall through on me)

Regardless, I'll be sitting at our usual location at 10:30am in the gazebo for anyone who is willing to give me a ride when they finally make it. lol

I'll fall through on you hun, but you can still get a ride from me.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*   Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:20 am

Phoxly wrote:
Alacian wrote:

I'll fall through on you hun, but you can still get a ride from me.

Cool

I don't think I want to know the implications there.....*winks*
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*   Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 pm

I planned on leaving for Desert Breeze around 10 to 10:30 and picking up whoever is there at the time, but is anyone else planning on going early? (Someoen with loaner weapons?) Sad
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*   Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:44 am

I usually leave home around 10am. Tomorrow I won't be picking up Taco so I will probably head straight for the new park and see what's what. I'll bring the banner to raise.

I still have a small arsenal of weapons' but its getting smaller as more and more are in need of repair, overhaul or shitcanning. I just haven't had the time. Work, Family, House issues and officer business, are eating me alive.

On that note, If I seemed irritated lately, don't take it personal, I'm just feeling stressed out lately. I rarely bark at anyone, its just not my nature, but if I do bark at you. I still love you. And I'm not the kind to stay angry if I seem angry. Anybody can pull me aside and talk to me or slap me around if you feel the need. Surt does it all the time, and Smithy stands in line.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*   Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:49 pm

Its okay Konradr (: I'll be at Desert Breeze around 10:30 to pickup Alyssa and then we are going to Walmart and then heading to pick up Surt and Heretic, we'll probably all be there around 11:15 I hope. Alyssa said there is a Walmart close to the park we can hit before we pick up some people.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*   Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Good, cool phoxly/natooka. I usually stop at Fresh and Easy. The water is $2.99, cheaper than walmart. I've got to get off my butt now and load the jeep. See you in the distant NorthWest.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*   Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Saturday March 20th (12 noon) *NEW LOCATION*
Page 1 of 1