Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Taco's birthday!!!

Go down 
+10
caretaker
edgar dernhelm
Taco
Kilanos
Lillith
Phoxly
barrikaide
sasquatch
Scrios
Sarabi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Aye Shepherd Very Happy (sorry if I was rushin. I'm just so excited about this weekend!)

+ Oathing ceremony for Demie would rock!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:12 pm

aye Kitty but i don't know if i would be able to make it. it all depends on gas but i will try my hardest cause i would love to see demise ceremony
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Aye Sheppard=D

I will show to help with whatever I can, Let me know if you need anyone to do anything.

Anytime is good for me:D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:29 pm

aye sheperd lets show some support for demie and relax znd hang out
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:30 pm

AYE SHEPERD!!!!! if i have the gas i will so be there man you know that!!1
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:40 pm

I'll probably be there around 5:30 or so cause I get off work at 5, I'll bring my sword and shield if anyone wants to skirmish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 pm

yeah i'll fight a little
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:20 am

AYE SHEPHERD!!!

I just wanted to say that......
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:34 am

Aye, Shepard.

And before that, if anyone needs help with their tabards, I can meet up earlier.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:46 am

Okay, 6pm til whenever. Hope the King and Marshall can make it. Will have to phone them later in the week if they don't pop onto the forum.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Sweet Very Happy we should stay til like 8-9 Very Happy like we did at Desert Breeze last night we had a spontanious practice.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:31 am

id like to show up to this but i havent been able to get anything no tabard no weapons no nothin for fools raid no money for any of it and missed both build days i hated bein sick so long it would be a rush job but id appreciate any help anyone could offer Sad been such a crap month please gimme a call demie and let me know if you can pick me up and/or mabey help me somehow with a tabard so ill at least look like part of the royal army :/
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 am

you must be in garb to fight that meens no jeans and plain shirt... just remeber
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:08 am

well guess that means i wont be fighting i own nothing but jeans and noone in baradun except mabey you wear the same size cloths as me so Sad bull but i still wanna be there if anyone does miraculously have some kinda pants that count as garb that would fit me at least 48" in the waist i could borrow that would be killer if not ill just enjoy watchin since i been couped up at home for almost a month
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:22 am

Black sweatpants? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:31 am

anything works man that would be great
i seriously have nothing but jeans Razz and only like 4 pairs im freakin dirtbag poor Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 am

My 18 yr old brother is kind of big, he might have some black sweats he doesn't want/hates. If we cut off the stretchy thigns around the bottoms you could wear em if they fit Smile
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 am

that would be awesome man thanks Smile and if they dont fit then like i said ill just be glad to be back out there with everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taco's birthday!!!   Taco's birthday!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taco's birthday!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2