Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Garb build day....

Go down 
+3
Phoxly
Demie Zephyra
konradr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:43 am

Continuing on with our preparations for Fool's raid. Knubbs, our Royal Scribe, has consented again to allowing the realm to gather at his garage for Garb construction.

When? This Sunday. I presume it would be the same time frame, 12 noon to 9pm. Knubbs will let us know the details when he sobers..., er I mean, wakes up tomorrow.

Smithy will bring cloth and his twin sewing machines. Anyone else with sewing machines and sewing skillz please bring what you can.

Things to bring or gather, cloth, patterns, thread, drinks, chips, and plenty of BS to share.

Royal Army, now is the time to concentrate on your Tabards. Please go to this link for additional info on the Tabards (sorry for the last minute changes) Me and Smithy have "codified" the requirements of the Tabard's looks.https://baraddun.forumotion.net/weapon-garb-creation-f9/royal-army-tabard-t667.htm

SCRATCH ALL I SAID ABOUT THE TABARDS. I MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT SMITHY WAS SAYING. HE WILL BE AT GARB BUILD TO GIVE DIRECTIONS. THE TABARD FOR ALL RANKS BELOW ADUNABAR WILL HAVE THE STAR ON THE RIGHT UPPER CHEST. ADUNABAR AND ABOVE THE STAR WILL BE ON THE LEFT UPPER CHEST. RED TRIM IS ALLOWABLE TO ALL AND IS ENCOURAGED TO MAKE YOUR TABARD STAND OUT.

Anyone wishing to discuss the Tabard's please see Me or Smithy.

Konradr

Last edited by konradr on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 am

I'd offer to bring my machine,

but apparently, I'm not allowed to bring it out of my house. >.>

I can help handsew?
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Well I don't have any garb demands atm since Taco is making my garb pants. I planned on workin on my shield this weekend with Taco maybe, I might stop by and hang out for a bit. (:
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:47 pm

So i take it that Allthing this month is canceled???
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
konradr

konradr

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Yes, Caretaker, Althing for this month is Cancelled. I, for one, will not be a the garb build as its my daughter's birthday. I will be at Chucky Cheese, or if she changes her mind and wants to go to the mini grand prix, then actually we will be right up the street from knubbs house. But I think it will be chucky cheese on Sunset.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:58 pm

wish I could come, but i really don't have any money to spend for cloth atm

Real problem is that I get paid exactly the day before fools raid and was gonna BS the tabard since I have school + work that friday >_>
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:43 pm

What of realm sashes?
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Alacian wrote:
What of realm sashes?

It's a little too expensive for the realm to afford to embroider them....
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 pm

It was very expensive, but thanks to a massive realm donation by our own beloved Kilanos, Realm sashes are being embroidered as we speak. We will pick them up on friday and Smithy will bring them to garb build day so y'all can help complete them. Smithy I can't make it to garb build day so please complete my sash or at least hold it aside so I can get it from you sometime next week and finish it.

Does the package of red trim say "bias tape" on it?

Am posting this one more time, hopefully all will get it.

SCRATCH ALL I SAID ABOUT THE TABARDS. I MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT SMITHY WAS SAYING. HE WILL BE AT GARB BUILD TO GIVE DIRECTIONS. THE TABARD FOR ALL RANKS BELOW ADUNABAR WILL HAVE THE STAR ON THE RIGHT UPPER CHEST. ADUNABAR AND ABOVE THE STAR WILL BE ON THE LEFT UPPER CHEST. RED TRIM IS ALLOWABLE TO ALL AND IS ENCOURAGED TO MAKE YOUR TABARD STAND OUT.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Awesome on the realm sashes. Thank you, Kilanos. You're a sweetheart.

I won't be at garb build day. Nor will my brother. I have work and he just can't make it. Though I'd really like my realm sash...what's required to attain them? *begs*

p.s. Kilanos - your cue-tip owes you loads of hugs, kisses and cash when I can...lol
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:16 pm

missed weapons build day due to illness Sad now gonna miss garb da yfor the same dam illness Sad this sucks Sad i wanna be better damit 2 more days to get well Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garb build day.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garb build day....   Garb build day.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garb build day....
Page 1 of 1