Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Things you would do if teleporting were possible?

Go down 
+5
Sarabi
drakil
Morlock
Demie Zephyra
Phoxly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Things you would do if teleporting were possible? Empty
PostSubject: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Post your to do list of things you plan on doing if/when teleporting is invented.

My top 3:

1) Have Ragnarok once a month.
2) Have Bel/Dag/Amt practices by Region (HUGE PRACTICES, 50+ people), rather than by city/county
3) Steal Taco's and Kitty's pink ladies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:20 am

Scare the shit out of people.

Adapt it to make it portable, thus making Whisper even more sneaky.

Stalk my Dagmates.

Fight crime as a too-fast-to-see Vegas vigilante.

Pull the most epic pranks of all time.
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:33 am

Demie Zephyra wrote:
Scare the shit out of people.

Adapt it to make it portable, thus making Whisper even more sneaky.

Stalk my Dagmates.

Pull the most epic pranks of all time.

I agree with all this but;
"Fight crime as a too-fast-to-see Vegas vigilante."

I'd go into a life of crime. Being the villain is more fun. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:36 am

Haha. Then it seems I've found my arch-nemesis.

I shall see you on the streets, Morlock.
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:35 pm

mmmm, Me likes fighting heroines. Twisted Evil Even if I loose I still win cheers
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Unfortunately if teleporting were possible, everyone'd be able to do it, and it'd make practices really... interesting...
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Morlock wrote:
mmmm, Me likes fighting heroines. Twisted Evil Even if I loose I still win cheers

QFT.
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Phoxly wrote:
Unfortunately if teleporting were possible, everyone'd be able to do it, and it'd make practices really... interesting...

I throw a shot I know is going to land and... POOF:!: The person is no longer in front of me, but behind me.

I think the next forum game should be: What superpower would you choose and what would you do with it?
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:12 pm

ROFL Very Happy we could never play capture the flag. Sad
Back to top Go down
drakil

drakil

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:22 pm

we could tottaly have a city wide battle any bigger and itll be hard to find people
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Imagine how fun Nerf gun fights would be.
Back to top Go down
drakil

drakil

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:07 am

indeed so many things to do i say we have a fight while sliding the eluxor
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 am

if i could teleport i would be traveling constantly spend a day in like italy then go home and go to bed or come home to eat so i wouldn't have to spend money on food that would be rad!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:15 am

The thing is....everyone would be teleporting in Bank vaults so they would have money. But hey!, maybe it would help the economy:D I would do the same, I'd never be on one part of the planet for too long.

Fighting and everyone teleporting, especially with so many people....we'd end up teleporting and fussing together or something
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:46 am

I would be traveling and robbing banks <.<....
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Make it to Fool's Raid....

K-
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 pm

^ -sad face- That hit home K'urn lol.
Back to top Go down
drakil

drakil

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:55 pm

I would be a teleporting vigalante wearing chaps and a cow boy hat
Back to top Go down
Morlock

Morlock

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:02 pm

and hopefully more affraid
Back to top Go down
drakil

drakil

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:13 am

its breezy
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 am

drakil wrote:
its breezy

LoL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:16 am

Y'know not to sound like a total "sci fi" (and no not the gay Syfy) nerd but I find myself asking, "What kind of teleporting?" Are we talking like Nightcrawler, Jumper, Star Trek, or the D&D teleport. Each one has it's draw backs. So think carefully before you go popping from one place to another because you could be stopped by a simple but large electrical field or get jumped by the githyanki in the astral plane. Me personally? I wouldn't want to teleport. Kinda similar but I'd take INTANGIBILITY. And if I had to choose.... Jumper. I don't know but there's just something about leaving a reality scar that's appealing to me.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Yeah Jumper was a badass movie it made me want his powerz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you would do if teleporting were possible?   Things you would do if teleporting were possible? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you would do if teleporting were possible?
Page 1 of 1