Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease

Go down 
+2
Sarabi
Acrid the Fool
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease Empty
PostSubject: Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease   Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:31 am

Hey there, i know there is quite a bit of people from practice that play magic. Well the next set is coming out soon and i wanted to see if anyone was interested in attending the prerelease event. ill most likely be going depending on ride availability. it would be a lot more fun if more came with.

heres the link to the info
http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/events.aspx?x=mtgcom/events/prereleases

and heres the link to what has been revealed so far
http://mtgsalvation.com/rise-of-the-eldrazi-spoiler.html#4043

ive been to these before so if you are interested and have a question let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease   Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:25 am

sorry hun it sounds like fun but if you really wanna go i will for sure go with you i feel bad cause i know you wanted to see if anyone would join you but i don't think people know that it's you maybe you should PM like nightmare sasquach whatever see
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease   Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:21 am

no money but if i can get a ride i'll go
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:05 am

I might be able to go if it's not to far away but I probably won't have any money >.>
Back to top Go down
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease   Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:11 am

Yeah i believe the closest store that is doing it is that little shop of magic near desert breeze. ill just be getting dropped off there when taco heads for practice. it probably wont be too exciting without any money but if ya wanna tag along youd be more than welcome.
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:34 am

oh ok i'll be able to walk there then and what time and day will it be?
Back to top Go down
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease   Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:41 pm

its this saturday. the shop will probably be running the tournaments all day or until they run out of the new packs but ill be getting there around 10:30-11.
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease   Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:39 am

yea hey i was thinkin of goin but seems im gonna miss it and any hope of practice im gonna be outa town Sad srry man
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease   Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:04 am

Sean wants to go. =o

He'd be late, but he's trying to see if he can make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease   Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi prerelease
Page 1 of 1