Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Hey Templar!!!

Go down 
+2
Phoxly
konradr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Hey Templar!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Templar!!!   Hey Templar!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:27 am

I saw this video and I thought of you. Must be all the Templar's in the opening.

Konradr

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

Hey Templar!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Templar!!!   Hey Templar!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 am

This is an epic find Konradr! Very Happy So are "templars" a class/unit in Dag?
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

Hey Templar!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Templar!!!   Hey Templar!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:30 am

Not yet. But with the way Templar is improving the way he is and given enough time for the realm to grow, I wouldn't mind at all if we had a squad of clergy killing in the name of Barad' Dun. Think of it like a Prestige Class.
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

Hey Templar!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Templar!!!   Hey Templar!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Yes, in fact there are a lot of people fightning under the name of Templar. we even have a unit here in Tn.

K-
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

Hey Templar!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Templar!!!   Hey Templar!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Should I start the "our templar can beat their templar(s)" debate? Very Happy Well really Templars wouldn't fight other Templars anyway.. but still.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Hey Templar!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Templar!!!   Hey Templar!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:04 am

........I'm gone for One day, and I come back to this?!?!?!?!

XD Smithy, thank you so much for the compliment. I know you kinda told me this in person the week before fools raid, but it lifts my spirits to hear it from you.

I know there is actually a ''Templar'' group somewhere, because if you type in Templar Dagorhir on youtube you actually get the interviews of the main group and a couple of their practices.

And Phoxly, ''Our templar can beat your templars?''.......that's funny, lol xD
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

Hey Templar!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Templar!!!   Hey Templar!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:48 am

our templar CAN beat your templars!

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Phoxly

Phoxly

Hey Templar!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Templar!!!   Hey Templar!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Our Templar would hide Whisper on the back of his marshmallow hammer and as he went in for the swing she'd just fly through them all killin em one by one, they'd never know what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Templar!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Templar!!!   Hey Templar!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Templar!!!
Page 1 of 1