Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

swords without covers...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

swords without covers... Empty
PostSubject: swords without covers...   swords without covers... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Surt, or anyone in the know, how many blues do we have that are waiting covers??? Payday is coming and with my meager allowance I'm kicking around purchases of foam and Dap and cloth, but I will buy some soccer socks for quick covers so we have enough weapons if needed. Let me know. Money doesn't last long with me. Good thing the wife does the budget and pays the bills.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: swords without covers...   swords without covers... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:57 am

Uuugh.... I need pipe, cloth tape, and cloth... I need a job
Back to top Go down
Sunshine

Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: swords without covers...   swords without covers... I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:04 am

I've found you can get childrens stockings cheap from wallmart and they make good covers that look a little less... ghetto then a sock. But thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Rilith

PostSubject: Re: swords without covers...   swords without covers... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:54 pm

As of now, I have two "naked" swords. But they are broad swords (well, more like fudge bars of death)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: swords without covers...   swords without covers... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

swords without covers...
Page 1 of 1