Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)

Go down 
+5
konradr
Knubbs
edgar dernhelm
Sarabi
Kilanos
9 posters

Will you make it?
I'll be there despite the forecast of 104 degrees!
Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_vote_lcap69%Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
I'll try to make it but no promises.
Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_vote_lcap15%Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
I'm gonna pass on heat stroke for the week.
Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_vote_lcap15%Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) Empty
PostSubject: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:39 pm

We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon.

Please, for the love of god, bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. The water situation has fallen on a very few and as the days get hotter we need to make sure we have plenty of liquids. We don't need people passing out on the field and it's not fair for one or two people to be expected to shoulder the responsibility to make sure everyone is hydrated (Thanks Konradr).

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off
the playground. Loaner weapons and shields will be available for anyone not currently owning equipment of their own.

See you on the field of battle.

Barad'dun for life!

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:04 am

i plan on being there plus i would like to tell kilanos congrats on the title!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:53 am

i will try to make it alas i will need a ride and i have no phone so if anyone could please send me a message if you can pick me up ty i greatly appreciate it and i may even be able to give a few bucks for gas i i won a lil money yesterday not much but some so yea if anyone can awesome if not i may be able to manage to get there on my own so i guess we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:33 pm

i will not be able to make it.

have family obligations and wont be through until after 2:30-3:00pm.

After this is over I'll try and get there to hang out a bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Alas, I shall not be there this week either. Sad I have to wait til payday to get a new jeep for my battery, but also, Saturday and Sunday I need to get supplies for the family camping trip and I need to clean and check the van for the tip. Hopefully I will see you all next week.

It is suppose to be super hot. Please bring enough water, take many water breaks. Find shade, but don't give up do to the heat. Learn to adapt. Bring plenty of water and sunscreen!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:54 pm

ya for sure but really guys bring as much water as you can we ave a lot of people i can understand if you can't buy water but bring as many as you can it will not be fu if someone has a heat stroke i almost had one last year and believe me the feeling ain't great. i have been saving my bottled water empties and plan on refilling those and bringing them.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:25 pm

I'm bringing a case of water. :] I dunno if Whisper will be coming, but I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:50 am

I plan to buy water this time...
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:59 am

i could have bought some water too Sad but alas ill be missing in action again seems my back wasnt all healed and i tried to move some heavy crap to help mom out and i cant even sit up stright with out painkillers :/ and i have to babysit 6 kids sunday Sad so no build day either :/ life sucks :/ hope you guys have a good day of fighting
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:45 am

I know this is kinda late but can someone bring a camera or something i wanna videotape some sparring and watch it to see strength and weakness'
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:50 am

I'll see if I can borrow Whisper's camera.
Back to top Go down
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:52 am

yeah squach ill bring mine i want a new realm picture anyway
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:06 am

I've been wanting to do some video taping of everyone in one on one fights. I have a program on the computer that I can take a video clip and break it into individual frames as .jpg. then you can analyze movements and things and talk about them, what should have been done or how great a move that was, etc.

*sigh* it will have to wait til my eventual return to active duty. Very Happy

Konradr
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:12 am

ok that sounds good to me konradr your always one step ahead about this stuff and i love ya for it
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:14 am

How was practice?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:33 am

OMG SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:43 am

Yes, I know. I get so lethargic when its hot. We're in a heat wave. Its too hot for this time of year. I'm nervous about camping at Zion because of the heat. Its only a few degrees cooler. I'm worried about the kids. The last time we went camping (which was before my little two were born) it was also hot as hell and no one could sleep at night.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)   Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice, Saturday June 5th (12 noon)
Page 1 of 1