Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Movie recommendations....

Go down 
+10
Kilanos
xVHeretic
Strider
Aleksander Piotrowski
sasquatch
Sarabi
caretaker
Surt
Knubbs
konradr
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

Movie recommendations.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations....   Movie recommendations.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:41 am

Best.

Movie.

Ever.

<3 I want a Toothless stuffed toy so bad.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations....   Movie recommendations.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:03 am

With his birthday money, my 7 year old bought a small stuffed "Toothless" that howls when you tap it, and a "toothless" beanie and gloves set.

I need to buy the DVD.

I just watched "Centurion". I liked it. Its a neil marshall movie (Dog soldiers, Doomsday,etc) so its gritty and bloody. Olga Kurylenko is hot.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations....   Movie recommendations.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:55 am

I've been watching a bunch of different movies for my world religions class. Some I recommend even without the backgrounds to each one.

Spirited Away, The Last Samurai, Groundhog Day, 'Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring', The Joy Luck Club, The Last Emperor.

Otherwise, just saw a really funny one with my mom and sister. Just Go With It.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations....   Movie recommendations.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:42 pm

I love inception i think that's my favorite movie of 2010...

look it up on wikipedia it tells you by the director about the ending... josh was very irritated about that ending lol.. he was all jumpin up and down thats F%$ked up man!! lol

you'll have to explain how some of those movies go with your religions class

like groundhog day and spirited away and such very interested in learning this..

i also just recently last night acutally just watched paranormal activity 2 i don't know which one scared me the most cause the second one had alot of jumpy parts that freaked me the F out.. there was a point where the baby is like hovering and i'm like no no no no no!!! lol i love scary movies!!! but i get so into them i freak myself out... we just got due date kinda excited to watch that one.. looked really funny in the commercials
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations....   Movie recommendations.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:03 pm

recently just watched limitless good movie!. really enjoyed it taco fought me! he doesn't like movies but put it in and he really liked it as well deffinetly one to add to my collection later on!. also finally watched moulin rouge and the twilight movies. loved moulin rouge and surprisingly enough i didn't think twilight was all that bad. i actually kinda liked it!. cute love story.
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations....   Movie recommendations.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Have you seen Redcliff parts 1 and 2? good stuff if you like the Han Dynasty stuff
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations....   Movie recommendations.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 am

barrikaide wrote:
Have you seen Redcliff parts 1 and 2? good stuff if you like the Han Dynasty stuff

i think i've heard of that movie.. friend from utah recommended it too... gotta check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendations....   Movie recommendations.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie recommendations....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2