Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Bounties.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Bounties..... Empty
PostSubject: Bounties.....   Bounties..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Reading other unit stuff I found one that does "Bounties" each month.

The bounty seems to run for a set period of time, for instance 6 months or a year, and has monthly totals with a monthly winner. So each month you would have your monthly total and your running total. Each month the person with the highest monthly total gets some kind of 'Award'. Then at the end of the total period, all points are totaled and the winner gets some kind of award. There is a running bounty, which is consistent every month, and montly specific bounties which are posted each month at the beginning of the month.

Consistant bounties would be like the following:

Attend Saturday practice: 100 points.
Attend every practice in the month: a bonus 100 points.
Bring a new recruit to practice (the recruit must fight at least once with the realm not just spar with individuals): 500 points
Attend Althing: 200 points
Bring water to practice: 50 points.
Bring food/drink to Althing: 100 points.
Fight in the Realm Champion Tournament: 100 points.
Win the Realm Champion Tournament: 250 points.
Travel to an daylong event: 250 points.
Travel and camp overnight at an event: 500 points.

Monthly earners could be anything that would win the person 100 points with 500 points maximums. One person being the bounty herald could select these at the beginning of the month and post. They could really be anything that is reasonable.

Make a weapon that passes
Make a passable weapon and donate to the realm

Bake a cake (or something in that vein)

Make garb

Make armor

Pass out X number of Flyers

Bring a fan or umbrella and fan realm mates throughout the heat of practice during the summer.

Kill Taco/Surt/heretic/caretaker, with X weapon type, 3 times in any one practice.

etc, etc, etc....

I wouldn't know how to run this, what the awards would be, etc, but it could be something we could all flesh out and put into play at some point.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

Bounties..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounties.....   Bounties..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 am

How about... another fancy sash Very Happy I love this idea. Konradr, you are brilliant lol
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Bounties..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounties.....   Bounties..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:27 pm

yeah it might get me inspired to participate more i'm just afraid of getting hurt TT_TT
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

Bounties..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounties.....   Bounties..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Akeria wrote:
yeah it might get me inspired to participate more i'm just afraid of getting hurt TT_TT

Having someone come and watch, root on the team, and support the sport is just as important as having people on the field with weapons. If there are people on the sidelines watching it makes it easier for other people who are passing by to stop and ask what its all about without interupting the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bounties..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounties.....   Bounties..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounties.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Barad'Dun The Western Tower :: General News-
Jump to: