Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Bad news from the Church.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Bad news from the Church..... Empty
PostSubject: Bad news from the Church.....   Bad news from the Church..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:32 pm

As some of you may know, as some don't, i'm in a bit of a bind atm.

With debt pilling up, and very few sources of income, I must regret to inform you all, my second family, that i won't be able to go to practices as often as I would like. Maybe 2 a month, but not every saturday. Hopefully a new job will turn up, otherwise i will have to give up either saturday or sunday and work that day. Also, as I cannot perform my active duties, I leave my spot in the Royal Army. I love every single one of you and know you guys will be just as awesome without your Templar.

I will make it to Althing this week, practice still unsure. I'll post more soon when I get more info
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Bad news from the Church.....   Bad news from the Church..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:50 am

Don't give up the ship young Templar! Alot of us are going through rough times money/job wise, but you have to hang in there. I know real life has to take precedence over Dagorhir, but We're here for ya, so fight hard to keep coming out and don't be afraid to ask for help if neccessary.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Bad news from the Church.....   Bad news from the Church..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:20 am

Konradr is right, there is no reason that you should have to give your EARNED position in the Army because real life got in the way. Take me for example. I miss practice once a month because of my military job. You do what you need to do so that you can make the practices you can. Your absense will only make your return all the better. At least you're telling us about your decision ahead of time and not just vanishing off the map. But as far as leaving the Army because you're tightening your belt? No, I refuse to accept your resignation. Every army needs a chaplain.

Smithy
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Bad news from the Church.....   Bad news from the Church..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:44 pm

I know what your goin through Keith and I respect and support your decision, if you need a ride to practice or something let me know and I'll see what I can do man..
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Bad news from the Church.....   Bad news from the Church..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Rides aren't really the issue, my car still has some life in it (surprisingly) I just can't be picking/dropping people off a lot, or going to people's places as much after practice and such w/out gas money.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Bad news from the Church.....   Bad news from the Church..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:11 pm

sounds fair either way it's his decision we will support him in whatever decision! like we have been we're all friends here. we're all rooting for the same team in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad news from the Church.....   Bad news from the Church..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad news from the Church.....
Page 1 of 1