Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o Empty
PostSubject: Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o   Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:00 pm

My dad's kinda going through a midlife crisis right now, which is basically what the whole move to Vegas was about, he paid cash for the house and he's slowly running out of money to live off of til he finds a serious job, and last night he told us we are moving back to Idaho if things don't turn around, he's also talked of selling this house and buying a smaller one to use the money he makes off it between this house and the smaller house to buy a business. I told him if he moves back to Idaho I'll probably be staying in Vegas because I can't simply drop a job where I make 12.50 an hour, and get a steady 40-45 hours a week. Its just not happening.

If they do move, I'll probably be looking for a place to stay/live and possibly find a condo or something small to rent til I find a more permanent place to live. I'll keep everyone posted and try to make it to the practices I can. Still looking for a car to buy so that will make a huge difference in what happens.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o   Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:54 pm

You're old enough to get your own place. Not to mention, there are people in the realm that need a place to live too, so possibly a roommate which could bode well for both you and the realm. Something to consider. Getting a place to rent is not difficult. Houses can actually be rented cheaper than condo's or apartments. Get something near work and/or practice.

Good idea to stay. Good jobs are scarce at the moment and so are good friends.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o   Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Thanks Konradr, my dad has looked at places to buy in Summerlin and yesterday was the first time he mentioned moving back to Idaho. =/ Either way I'll keep my head up and keep you guys posted on whats goin on. With his renter moving out of our house she trashed in Idaho I think my dad just needs some time to think and get things figured out. I forwarded him to Kjirstan's mom who is a realtor and she sent us a history evaluation of the property.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o   Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Man what's up w/ everyone, suddenly everyone is in the red zone?! XD

Mantra might be renting out her place soon.....in a couple months >_>
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o   Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Chalk it up to the recession I think. People having a hard time finding a job. I think Kjirstan's mom is a good person for any of us to contact if we're in housing woes.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o   Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:07 pm

yeah maybe you could talk to kjirstens mom!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o   Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might be moving, or homeless. o_______o
Page 1 of 1