Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Alacian
Kilanos
sasquatch
Surt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Surt

Surt

Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:15 am

I'm totally turning 23 on the 15th. So in honor of myself I'm throwing a party for myself! And I couldn't possibly think of partying without the best damn realm I guy could ask for. So here's the plan!

Saturday the 17th. Time, whenever after practice. Bring yourself, your friends, your booz, and your party pants!

Surt outy!

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 am

hell yeah you know i'm there
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 pm

I would go but don't think I'll be able to make it out to your place. Maybe next year.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Surt wrote:
I'm totally turning 23 on the 15th. So in honor of myself I'm throwing a party for myself! And I couldn't possibly think of partying without the best damn realm I guy could ask for. So here's the plan!

Saturday the 17th. Time, whenever after practice. Bring yourself, your friends, your booz, and your party pants!

Surt outy!

king

I thought you lived with Kilanos. <_<
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Yes Grasshopper, our shepherd shows his wit.

Konradr Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! Thumb_viking7
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:14 pm

yeah i wanna come don't know if i will have booze though... been having way to many drinking parties i think my stomach is gonna turn on me and kill me lol. we'll see though tis the great kings birthday!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:15 am

i'm going to buy a bunch of beer for the party. any liquor people will most likley have to bring themselves. i will buy some but i can't afford to buy enough for a whole party. i'm thinking absinthe?

king
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 am

Now i Have to buy a Abysinthe kit.....
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 am

So where are the directions to this party? Since no one really knows how to get to Jimmy's D:
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:39 am

its not hard to find. 2856 radiant flame ave henderson 89052. not far from 215 and eastern.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:40 am

OMG Abysinthe!!!!!! >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:55 am

Don't forget the gate code, and if I remember correctly, wasn't there a u turn involved to get in? Was only there the one time for the Weapon's build. Glad the shepherd has taken you in Sury, er I mean, your majesty.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Good call on the gate code Konradr.

Best way to get here is to head down the 215 to Eastern. Get off on Eastern and head south until you get to Coronado (It's two lights after St. Rose and the hospital). Make a right on Coronado and go down just passed Coronado High School. It's the community on the right called Lamplight Square. Gate code is Key Key 2846 (there's a button that has a picture of a key on it). When you come in go left then right and it's the last house on the right, you will see my truck in the driveway. Park where you can.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!   Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surts Super Happy #1 A OK Funtime Birthday Box Social!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1