Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire

Go down 
+4
nightmare92
Demie Zephyra
Sarabi
Knubbs
8 posters

Can you go?
Hell Yes!
Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_vote_lcap64%Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Maybe...
Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_vote_lcap36%Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
I cant go.. *facepalm*
Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_vote_lcap0%Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Knubbs

Knubbs

Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire Empty
PostSubject: Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire   Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:52 am

Dates:
October 8, 9 & 10, 2010

Tickets:
$10 per day or on Friday you can buy a 3-day pass for $25 that allows you re-entry. (which is awesome)

Things to do:
EVERYTHING! Perfect place to recruit as well as hold a practice in the open parts to attract the crowds to watch. (we have to be careful with this)

Things you will need:

Garb... need I say more

Look your best, present the best, and act like the best organization in town.

We have 2 months to get ready... shouldn't be hard.

Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire   Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:53 am

i really want to go to this thing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire   Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:52 pm

I'll be going at least one of those days. :]
Back to top Go down
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire   Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am

yeah im going hopefully i didnt get to go last year but rilith is going with me
Back to top Go down
Lewin Arthelion

Lewin Arthelion

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire   Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:42 pm

I do wish to go!
I'm having minor difficulties with Garb unfortunately.
I'm sure I can resolve all issues by then though.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire   Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:25 pm

I say we hold practice at Sunset park on that Saturday, away from the faire but in view of fairegoers. Then we go into the fair with our weapons and find the Black Talon Group (Usually with the Empire of Chivalry and Steel group).

Black Talon is a cross gaming group that fights SCA and ECS. They were formed here but consists of members from all over. A large number of them are here and every year at County events and especially the Rennaissance faire, they are the ones who hold the foam fighting pit for kids. They charge like a $1.00 per kid to fight a knight. I say we go as a group, pay a $1.00 each and fight all their Knights and Squires together. We will get exposure to whomever is watching and may earn the interest of members of Black Talon as well.

Konradr

Last edited by konradr on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire   Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:06 pm

$100 a kid? O__o or is that a typo lol. We should put up flyers too at the ren. faire Very Happy
Back to top Go down
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire   Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:23 am

if i miss this ill scream loud enough for the city to hear me im gonna try my best to make it Smile
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire   Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:02 am

Good thing its the weekend before SamHain.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire   Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age of Chivalry - Las Vegas, Renaissance Faire
Page 1 of 1