Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd.

Go down 
+2
Phoxly
konradr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd. Empty
PostSubject: Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd.   Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:10 pm

No one posted. We should get this info up by Wednesday. So all you who routinely check the boards. If you don't see a posting for practice by Wednesday, someone take the initiative to get one started. Also, lets encourage more people to get back to the boards for info 'n stuff.

Quote :
We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon.

Bring water if you can. Very important to stay hydrated even in the cooler weather.

As you may have noticed, it is starting to get cooler during practice. Remember to bring a jacket and perhaps some gloves to help keep you warm if you need them. Also, remember to stretch before you start practicing. With the colder weather you muscles will be tight and if you push yourself to far too quickly, you can pull something.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off the playground. Loaner weapons and shields will be available for anyone not currently owning equipment of their own.
See you on the field of battle.

Barad'dun for life!

cheers

Thank you Phoxly for the above quote, seemed suitable enough.

Who's going to be there. I unfortunately will not. I hurt my knee at An Tir Dearg and want to let it heal so I will be good for WOR in february (Let's keep a countdown for WOR. Make sure someone announces a reminder each practice between now and then) So I may not be around for a couple of practices.

Templar, I have your big beautiful round shield blank. Romeo is planning to borrow my jeep and go to practice this Saturday with some game stuff. I can have him bring the blank if you are going to be there. Or if Phoxly or Demie will be there, he can give it to them.

Sasquatch, I have your royal army dagger (a sweet dagger at that) and your new sword, the uncovered Dirk. I would cover it but I don't have cover materials at the moment. I will send those along with Romeo too.

Have fun guys. I will be doing my own, laid back weapon's building while I'm idle. I've already strapped my own Big round. cheers But I have to get to Joan's to buy some red 60" wide cloth for the big boy.

See ya.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd.   Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Woot! Hoping to have a good showing like the last 2 weeks have had. I will swing by Food For Less today and get a 24 pack of water for tomorrow.

As for the weapon build this weekend we are not 100% sure since our app. owners got on to us for not using the garage for car parking. I dn't know if we can use it for projects or not =/
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd.   Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:09 pm

ok cool i thank you very much konrade and i will be there tomorrow all ready to kick some ass =)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:17 pm

I won't be there tomorrow beacuse I need to finish a project for my school but I'll be there at the allthing
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd.   Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:52 am

Will more than likely be there about ten. Anyone know about Royal Army Practice? New Marshal holding one or the Shepherd or King?
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd.   Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:29 am

I work tomorrow 2pm - 10pm so i'm hoping that we can start a bit early. Going to be there round 10:30.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd.   Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:12 am

I can be there by 11 or so. Works for me.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd.   Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:51 am

Don't forget loaner gear to and from practice.

Also, Templar, I gave Romeo your Shield Blank and a bag with the gray cloth in it. I also gave him Pheasant's Tabard so if he shows up make sure he gets it.

Sasquatch, I gave Romeo your two weapons.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd.   Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:17 am

ok cool
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd.   Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realm Practice, Saturday January 22nd.
Page 1 of 1