Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Idea for a demo....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Idea for a demo.... Empty
PostSubject: Idea for a demo....   Idea for a demo.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:06 pm

I found this on Youtube. A belegarth group somehow wrangled a Demo at halftime of an Arena football game. This is an awesome idea. halftime, they got the whole field to themselves, viewed by mostly sports minded young males. They garb up to the max, get max number of peeps and fight hard.

We have many minor league sports teams playing here, like Hockey and baseball. Do we have a minor league football team yet, I know we've had them in the past, including arena football and soccer.

There are also youth soccer and flag football leagues, Basketball leagues, rugby I think, lacrosse, etc. High school football, baseball and soccer seasons as well as UNLV games. Maybe the Officers, scribe or an Ambassador could wrangle us some Halftime gigs!

Maybe, just thinking out loud.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

Idea for a demo.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for a demo....   Idea for a demo.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

We could hand out flyers to the crowd afterword! Everyone would rise, take a bow, and walk around the edge of the field giving out flyers with information on us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Idea for a demo....
Page 1 of 1