Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?

Go down 
+9
Convel
Izmiranna Peregrine
Dante
Hirgon
Knubbs
Phoxly
Smithy
konradr
Alacian
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Weapons Build or Practice This Saturday (June 11th)?
Weapons Build @ Knubbs House.
Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_vote_lcap79%Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
Practice @ Desert Breeze.
Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_vote_lcap21%Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? Empty
PostSubject: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 pm

As you all know Combatcon is getting ever nearer as we whiz through yet another month. The Shepherd has already said he will be absent for the next few practices in order to prepare for the event. However, as some have said yes and some have said no to a Weapons Build - The Shepherd would like to let the majority rule on this one.

Regardless of whether we have practice or weapons build though - Smithy will still be having a weapons build and not be there this Saturday.

So, cast your votes now as this poll will be closed Thursday evening at midnight (or Friday morning depending on how you look at it)!

p.s. I, personally, believe that a get together for building weapons would do some good for our realm. Have some time to bond and be productive together in order to have things ready for the coming convention.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:15 pm

What I want to know is if Smithy will be there for Combatcon weekend?

Because I have the week before Combatcon off, at practice several of us talked about getting together then for a garb and weapon's build day. Most likely either Monday June 13th or Thursday June 16th.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Gotta be quick as I'm on lunch. YES!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I will be attending Combat Con! Annual Training was pushed back to August. So I'm going to be there. But since I'm going I need the time to prep garb and weapons so I won't be at this or next weeks practices.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:47 pm

The group core order will be in Friday!
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:24 am

I will hold a Weapons build @ my house. Smile

This Saturday @ 10:00am until whenever.

We need to build a lot of weapons. For the Realm and the Event!!!!

Donate what you can I will be covering about $75 in materials.
Back to top Go down
Hirgon

Hirgon

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:27 am

Is there still gonna be practice sat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001597470989
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 am

Based on what Phoxly stated previously I have to wonder about maybe doing both a practice and a build and leave the choice to the individual. I would however ask certain personnel to show up to the build.

Smithy- For building weapons
Taco-- For building weapons
Sarabi- You can copy down the info from the waivers
Heretic- For building weapons (yes I'll pick you up)

If anyone else would like to attend the weapons build to make personal weapons then please feel free to do so. If you think that your time would be better spent at practice then that is a good choice as well.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 am

im down for a build date. i have alot of open core foam for arrows or javelins. i dont have any money but im down to make a weapon, have someone hold it as a loner, than once i get the $$ pretty much "buy" it for myself if that sounds reasonable. im also down to help build watever we may need for loaners.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJgrenade
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:35 pm

I think Turtle is the only one who isn't on the boards atm out of our new guys. I think we should encourage all new people to get on the boards, so they can be included in this kind of stuff.

Templar + Taco + Dustin and I all have stuff to build off that core order and were planning a build day at some point, I suppose we could build Saturday Very Happy, but Taco does have prior agreements and likely won't be building loaners at the build since a few people paid him (in some way or another) to build gear with them.

Any new guys joining us, we'll happily help you get something built at the build day. Please bring at least $5 or so if you don't have material or core to build with as it helps people like Knubbs and Smithy who donate foam.

Back to top Go down
Izmiranna Peregrine

Izmiranna Peregrine

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:03 pm

I did mention, at last practice to all the new people out there, to please join our forums so they know what is going on. They all said they would try to get on this week. So, here's to hoping.
I do know that Kim, one of the moms, said she was going to register on the forums once she was sure her son was going to participate on a weekly basis. In other words, if he doesn't end up grounded again tongue .

pirat -Izmiranna Peregrine
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001046867423
Convel

Convel

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 pm

I'll have a ton to build that day as well, as I need to tear down all my blue swords and we have cores coming from the group order that I need to build as well.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Smithy wrote:

Sarabi- You can copy down the info from the waivers

OMG thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Trenton

Trenton

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Need and extra pair of hands? I'm free most of Saturday till around 3-4 ish. Need directions however.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerolasvegas.com/
Convel

Convel

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:32 pm

I will also need an address or directions, but we won't be there until about 1 probably, as I'm working again on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Turtle asked for it too on FB. Would be good to share the address and a link to the map on google here and on the Facebook page.
Back to top Go down
Hirgon

Hirgon

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:26 am

So there is gonna be practice saturday???
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001597470989
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:28 am

Doesn't look like it Hirgon, seems everyone is voting to go to Knubbs's house for a weapons build.

Guess I'll go to the Gun show at Cashman Center and maybe swing by knubbsies later.

'Knubbsies' sounds like a neighborhood pub.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 am

Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? MaptoKnubbsHouse

google map to the Knubb mansions via an older weapon's build post.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Trenton

Trenton

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:46 am

Hmmm gun show IS this Saturday huh. I need to pick up a few orders of stuff and take my father. I forgot its this Saturday. I'll make it to the build if I can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerolasvegas.com/
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:59 am

i propose an alternate practice on sunday. i know once i get my weapons and shield done i will want to use them ASAP! let me know what u think... [mayb i should run a poll 4 that?]
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Just do it Dante! Post another thread and say you'll be at the park Sunday to practice with anyone who wants to come out. You can do a poll too. People like to vote more than post sometimes.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:31 pm

My address is

6553 Socorro Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89108

Weapons build is from 10:00am to 4:00pm.

I have things to do later in the evening. Smile

We will be building things in my garage if that gets to hot we will move to my Dining room. Smile

thanks,

Knubbs
study
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 am

Hey Taco, Didn't you mention that you had a collapsable shade thingy? Is it possible(if you still have it or even if it's not yours exactly) to bring it to the build for additional shade?

Cool
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:53 pm

I have a car for the build saturday and practice on sunday. HMU if u need a ride to either event. 4159337684
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:38 pm

I have a ride to weapons build but I'll need a ride back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?   Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons Build or Practice On June 11th For Combatcon?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next