Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice every other Saturday...

Go down 
+8
notgrek
Strider
Molds
Hirgon
Grek
Sylar
Phoxly
konradr
12 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Practice every other Saturday... Empty
PostSubject: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Aggelgorod, a much older and larger, area and populace wise, realm than us, hold their practices every other Saturday. They have alot of different units, and there are many realms within the area of S. California. So every saturday there is some kind of practice going on and during the week as well.

I was wondering what everyone thought about the idea of having a practice every other Saturday. Say the 1st Saturday and 3rdSaturday of the month? The other Saturdays could be used for units to get together for practice or just for time off.

Being a full contact sport, it seems we wear our equipment out and each other's nerves out when we fight every week.

just food for thought. Anyone think it a good idea?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:02 pm

I would be down for it. I wouldn't mind freeing up two Saturdays out of the month to do other things like D&D. It would be nice for those who can't consistently get Saturdays off to try getting every other Saturday off instead. Since we already have two practices that are open to everyone; Tuesday practice and Saturday practice, might be a neat idea.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:12 pm

That seems nice, but we would need a better system for that. For example, what do we do on the fifth Saturday of October? And then the first of November?
Back to top Go down
Grek

Grek

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:10 pm

NEVER!

Dag once a week isn't enough to me as it is >:C
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=647767959
Hirgon

Hirgon

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:23 pm

I agree with Grek
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001597470989
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:34 am

Says the Black Lion...You guys have your very own practice, that's twice a week :o
Back to top Go down
Molds

Molds

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:46 am

Im with grek here as well. I do like the idea though. Ik my saturday mornings are sometimes used for WoW raids but I've talked my guild into moveing those around for me so I can go to practices. Very Happy But for others who have other stuff to do it would be perfect for them.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 am

I've been doing Dag for almost three years and one practice a week is not enough for me. Even doing the Wednesday RA practices AND Saturday practices isn't enough. I'm always up to fight and get better.
Back to top Go down
notgrek

notgrek

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:24 am

I agree with this Strider fellow!
Back to top Go down
Molds

Molds

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:35 pm

^ LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:06 pm

We will be getting cooler days soon too, I can't wait to bust out my new wool tunic I want to make in November, and get some nice layered garb before the King's tourney. Last practice was so nice fighting in the rain. I hope this weekend is overcast again. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Aggelgorod would do the every other practice because it seemed to get more people out. If someone misses a practice they are like well ill just go next week, but if its Every other week and you miss a week means you wont have fought for almost a month. So, that seemed to always get more people out and Aggelgorod always had 40ish when i went hehe.
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:14 pm

NO!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! Two practices a week is barely enough! When i got back to PA the practices here suck ass.

Keep it going, come if you want or dont:D thats my opinion:D

If you guys do that, there at least better be a Satuday practice for the week i'm there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Why do the PA practices suck Ass???

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 am

people like to sit around too much, and thats when they do show up. Too many people quit and they never picked up enough new people to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:30 am

Practice has been alot better cuzz of all the new people even when it's slow alot of people don't just sit around anymore like we used to, we actually fight and probably have atleast 13 people fighting in every game we fight in.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 pm

^ I know it's amazing!! i'm loving it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:56 am

well sounds like half our realm once a month wont be at Saturday practice that should be great! . . . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice every other Saturday...   Practice every other Saturday... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice every other Saturday...
Page 1 of 1