Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

I'll be at practice this Saturday (:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

I'll be at practice this Saturday (: Empty
PostSubject: I'll be at practice this Saturday (:   I'll be at practice this Saturday (: I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:53 am

We are coming back into Vegas tomorrow morning, we'll be there til Sunday. (Job hunting)

Sorry for my recent forum inactivity (and always busy on msn) tryin to get things sorted out around our house. (: Look forward to meeting you guys!
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: I'll be at practice this Saturday (:   I'll be at practice this Saturday (: I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:34 am

Good to hear Phoxly, Glad to have you. If you can print out a Dagorhir waiver, sign it and bring it with you, just give it to me. If not, I'm sure I still have a few blank ones.

Good luck with the job hunting. I really feel for all of you in the Realm looking for a job right now with the vegas economy one of the hardest hit in the nation as far as the recession. Keep at it, don't give up.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: I'll be at practice this Saturday (:   I'll be at practice this Saturday (: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Where do I find the release form?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: I'll be at practice this Saturday (:   I'll be at practice this Saturday (: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:26 pm

That reminds me, I have black ink now so I need to print up a few copies and staple them and hole punch them for the 'waiver' binder.

Damn, they've changed the format on the webpage at Dagorhir.com. Hold on Phoxly, I'm looking for it.

Aha! Here it is!

http://dagorhir.com/dagorhir/Dagorhirwaiver.pdf

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: I'll be at practice this Saturday (:   I'll be at practice this Saturday (: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Oh snap lol I don't have a printer here in Vegas, just my laptop, can you bring a copy for me tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: I'll be at practice this Saturday (:   I'll be at practice this Saturday (: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Will do.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: I'll be at practice this Saturday (:   I'll be at practice this Saturday (: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:07 am

I can't wait, I'm so stoked! (:<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be at practice this Saturday (:   I'll be at practice this Saturday (: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be at practice this Saturday (:
Page 1 of 1