Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Even Dag people need to smell nice!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

Even Dag people need to smell nice! Empty
PostSubject: Even Dag people need to smell nice!   Even Dag people need to smell nice! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:58 am

Hey guys! Just wanted to do some solicitating lol

My mom/sister's soap business Soakitup is doing a demonstration at Lummis Elementary this saturday, from 8am - 12pm. They are offering all of their products (soaps, shower gels, bathbombs, soapaluffas, sugar scrubs) which include a variety of scents (Honey Almond, Blackberry Apple, Lemon) and some new flavors (Rose Mint, Blueberry Lemon and Petchuli)!

They also have an etsy page which shows off their exotic oatmeal exfoliating scrub and for the coffee lover the vanilla coffee bar!

As a fyi all products are handmade from scratch, perfect for those that have sensitive skin (and for those that have a sensitive nose can request a scentless soap) and all products do not contain 'Paraben', a chemical commenly found in other bath and cleaning products, which has been found to be a factor in breast cancer.

So do me a favor, check out their page, and if u like something just ask or even buy. Oh, and guys should check it out too. There's a reason ladies buy men their soap.

Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Soakitup/189704987753350
Back to top Go down

Even Dag people need to smell nice!
Page 1 of 1