Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Bad News (To some people only.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Bad News (To some people only.) Empty
PostSubject: Bad News (To some people only.)   Bad News (To some people only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:14 am

I'm probably going to stay absent from posting on the boards save for technical stuff and reply to what I need to for the chapter. I'm sure someone Phoxly will keep it alive with youthful banter on the real life board.

If you need me and I haven't checked the boards:

Email/Messenger: Nexias@hotmail.com
House phone (I can take long distance calls, too.): 702-982-7051
Cell phone (weekends and after seven in the eve): 702-245-4856

No calls after eleven at night. Some of us sleep for work the next day. Call anytime though, doesn't matter if you're wondering if I'm at work. Just do it. During the day through the week is fine, too since I work evenings right now and am not asleep during the week.

I don't care who calls me even if it's just to bs or talk about things in general. Ask for Alyssa though. If you ask for Alacian like Templar did and it's mom who answered...she's gonna keep going..."Who? Who are you calling for?"

Also for those of you like Brian with technical needs, feel free to use my email since it gets checked multiple times during the day. But feel free to call if you want to. I don't mind.

- A

Edit: Since I know Konrad or someone is going to ask why. It's because I'm trying to get my life together as well as take care of my family. Sue me. I live outside of Dagorhir and icing someone's pants. Ha ha. Everything is cool and I'll be at Dag barring having to work to swing housing at the first of November. Blood family priorities first, my swordfighting family second.

Also apologies to anyone like Alex and Surt that was upset at my shenanigans on Saturday. Though all is fair in love and war...or barrack behavior for the army goers. Heh.

Last edited by Alacian on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For Konrad)
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Bad News (To some people only.)   Bad News (To some people only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:34 am

Will you be on msn?
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Bad News (To some people only.)   Bad News (To some people only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:42 am

Phoxly wrote:
Will you be on msn?

Yeah. Don't fret. You don't have to miss me to badly. lol
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Bad News (To some people only.)   Bad News (To some people only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:17 am

Family always come first. Don't be gone too long, the boards can get boring when no one posts anything. And though you may not think it, I guess you need to hear it more often, yes we love ya too.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Bad News (To some people only.)   Bad News (To some people only.) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:59 am

konradr wrote:
Family always come first. Don't be gone too long, the boards can get boring when no one posts anything. And though you may not think it, I guess you need to hear it more often, yes we love ya too.

Konradr

I'll try not to be and try not to be gone to long. I just won't be able and probably won't answer them till later in the evening. I've got a lot more responsibilities piled on me, especially this month.

Also, love you, too, Kurt. -snuggles up on- Thanks for brightening my evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad News (To some people only.)   Bad News (To some people only.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News (To some people only.)
Page 1 of 1