Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Vid clips from Sept 6, sunday.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Vid clips from Sept 6, sunday. Empty
PostSubject: Vid clips from Sept 6, sunday.   Vid clips from Sept 6, sunday. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Best I could salvage from the footage. If we ever get a dedicated cameraman we might get some nice action shots. We have lots of fun and fight well, our video's would show it, if we could capture it all.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
nightmare92

nightmare92

PostSubject: Re: Vid clips from Sept 6, sunday.   Vid clips from Sept 6, sunday. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am

ITS SO EPIC!!!!! i love it and you totally owned rilith konradr no disrespect rilith lol jk
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Vid clips from Sept 6, sunday.   Vid clips from Sept 6, sunday. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:44 am

True, but Rilith is still learning. What can he learn from the video? I show my weakness. I'm maybe too aggressive and I always hold my shield too high. Maybe that's an SCA thing since heads are legal targets. My legs are very vulnerable. Hold your ground Rilith and strike low, hard and fast. A gimped Konradr is only good when he's on Ibuprofen, otherwise the knee's hurt too much to advance as fast as I'd like. However, a little IB, and some determination and a gimped Konradr will still advance on you, and no longer worry about having his shield too high. Very Happy

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vid clips from Sept 6, sunday.   Vid clips from Sept 6, sunday. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vid clips from Sept 6, sunday.
Page 1 of 1