Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

surt needs help!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

surt needs help! Empty
PostSubject: surt needs help!   surt needs help! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:51 pm

on his way to vegas his car broke down somewhere in utah? some one needs to call him and see if they can help him get home!!! his num is 517 282-9641
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

surt needs help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: surt needs help!   surt needs help! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:00 pm

Hes fine... I gave him a call and hes going to have to stay overnight. His car overheated but he did say it was going to be able to be fixed.

*phew*
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

surt needs help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: surt needs help!   surt needs help! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:59 pm

yay i found a computer! bad news....car can't be fixed. i'm taking a bus to vegas. it leves tonight so i should arrive tomarrow morning.
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Alacian

Alacian

surt needs help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: surt needs help!   surt needs help! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:24 pm

You're alive!

I'd offer to pick you up in the morning. But I'm running all day with the family since I need to pick dad up and run my cousin, and brother around town.

Need me to find someone to pick you up? *eyes Templar since he isn't doing anything come morning*...

- A
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

surt needs help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: surt needs help!   surt needs help! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:29 pm

That suxs about the car dude.....
Back to top Go down
semtater

semtater

surt needs help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: surt needs help!   surt needs help! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:17 pm

That sucks. You could have called one of us. We have connections clear up through Utah. There's realms in St. George, Cedar City, two in Provo, and another in Ogden. Knowing cell numbers would definitely help when traveling long distance.

We need to set up a non-public thread where we can post our cell numbers just in case of emergency. We could have had anyone there in ten minutes I'm guessing.

Oh well, you live and you learn. I'm glad you're alright Surt and I'm sad that I won't get to see you this Saturday. Next I'm around you'll need to be there so I can meet you. Razz Haha
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

surt needs help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: surt needs help!   surt needs help! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:27 am

I hope the car isn't a total write off. But since you're leaving it that's not good. Glad you'll be back. Hope its for good.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

surt needs help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: surt needs help!   surt needs help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

surt needs help!
Page 1 of 1