Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Games for Fool's raid...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Games for Fool's raid... Empty
PostSubject: Games for Fool's raid...   Games for Fool's raid... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Some games rolling around the top of my head.

1. Kill the King:

King's have "Achilles" immunity to everything except a strike to the left leg.

King can 'heal' gimped fighters by touching them and counting to 3 (1001, 1002...etc)

King's shield is unbreakable.

Dead fighters must walk to a 'respawn' cone and have instant respawn as long as the king is alive.

Utilize the entire field.

2. Massive Osgilith battle but call it "Battle for Blackwolf Island".

History: Barad'Dun's original Shepherd built a bridge across this mighty river to the North, so that the Royal Army could protect caravan's crossing to and from our Fair Realm. Now it is besieged by the men of Umbar to the North, and the wild Horsemen of the Talath Gaya to the South. The Garrison Consists of both Royal Army and Black Lion mercenaries. It's commander, One crazy SOB named Heretic, has ordered sections of the bridge be destroyed near the island. He has vowed to hold the island at all costs.

The Men of Umbar, ignoring the warriors of Barad'Dun, have bragged to the Horsemen that they will take the flag and march it across the island to their side of the river. The Horsemen in turn have bet that it will be they who march the flag across the river and plant it. The men of Barad'Dun have only two words to say. "We're fucked."

Let the battle commence....

A large island (2 sections of rope 200 feet), a smaller island north of it with the flag on it. Two bridge sections at opposite ends, with a 3 foot gap before the island.

Games for Fool's raid... Osgili10

3. Capture the Flag.

Utilize the entire field. One flag amongst tree's by Gazebo A, the other amongst tree's, but hidden by the hill by Gazebo B. Sidewalk is out of bounds.

Games for Fool's raid... Ctf10

4. Defend the Hill

We can make it 2 teams of attackers vs 1 team of defenders. The defenders defend the hill. We can have it a straight up fight, or use Rope tied around trees to make 'Fort walls' with a gate or two. We could make it kill the king or Capture the flag as well.

Games for Fool's raid... Hill_d10

And of course

5. OUTPOST 7!

Our patented moving relic game between the Barad'Dun Adventurer's and the Dark Fellowship of the Red coin. With actual Keovahl's defending the outpost.

6. "Pillage and Plunder"

We can use the whole field inside the sidewalk area. We can use rope to form the two 'citadel's' by tying them around trees and leaving one or two openings. We will use the cones for the Temple of Offerings and respawn point. We will need two of Demie's cows.

Rule Changes:

One defender may enter the citadel fully armed. No more than one.

Must have a free hand grasping a pillaged item. May defend but not attack while running with item. Item can not be thrown but can be handed off. Item must be dropped if fighter stops to fight or is killed.

With such a huge field, Respawn should be instant.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

Games for Fool's raid... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games for Fool's raid...   Games for Fool's raid... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:07 pm

I like Kill the King, but I don't like the Achilles thing, but thats up to you guys. We could also play Kill the King with classic Bel rules that only the Heralds know who the king is on each team Smile

4 way capture the flag might be interesting with large groups too.

Some people don't like island games, but based on the illustration above, that looks like a decent island style as opposed to the typical stand off at the edge of the island sitting there waiting for someone to kamikazi in.

Kill the king with a "respawn point" is better than having them respawn ON the king.

Full rules of each game should be posted as some of us haven't played them all, I've never played pillage and plunder, CTF is my only specialty/softspot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Games for Fool's raid...
Page 1 of 1