Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

An Tir Dearg promotional documentary...

Go down 
+2
Demie Zephyra
konradr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

An Tir Dearg promotional documentary... Empty
PostSubject: An Tir Dearg promotional documentary...   An Tir Dearg promotional documentary... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:24 am

Our neighbors had a college film crew ask them if they could shoot a documentary on their group/activity. Here is the fruit of their labors.

Huzzah!!!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: An Tir Dearg promotional documentary...   An Tir Dearg promotional documentary... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:14 pm

=D That's awesome!

Great publicity for An Tir Dearg.
Haha.

Dustin:

"And we don't want people running around the field going Fireball! Fireball! Fireball!"
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: An Tir Dearg promotional documentary...   An Tir Dearg promotional documentary... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:27 pm

I laughed my ass off at the "FIREBALL FIREBALL FIREBALL" and the Roman falling over backwards in slowmo. Very Happy Good publicity!
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: An Tir Dearg promotional documentary...   An Tir Dearg promotional documentary... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Seeing Isk - A.K.A Daniel Jeffries....in a polo....will forever haunt my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

PostSubject: Re: An Tir Dearg promotional documentary...   An Tir Dearg promotional documentary... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Be very afraid, Alacian. I usually wear a . . . tie!

We are talking about doing another version with them and taking some more time to get it right, wear decent garb, etc. This was all a bit of a surprise and we want to do one that's better planned out with some event footage as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
Tiberius Claudius

PostSubject: Re: An Tir Dearg promotional documentary...   An Tir Dearg promotional documentary... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Phoxly wrote:
I laughed my ass off at the "FIREBALL FIREBALL FIREBALL" and the Roman falling over backwards in slowmo. Very Happy Good publicity!

Next time our realms get together for a skirmish, I'm gonna make sure to knock you over backwards Twisted Evil

It was a really tight fight in that corner and I felt, rightly so, like a complete retard. Glad I didn't hurt the little guy.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: An Tir Dearg promotional documentary...   An Tir Dearg promotional documentary... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:31 pm

I was thinking "Deja Vu" as that is pretty much what happend between Semtater and Barrikaide, only Sem was turtled up behind a shield.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Tir Dearg promotional documentary...   An Tir Dearg promotional documentary... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Tir Dearg promotional documentary...
Page 1 of 1