Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Does anyone like to play D&D?

Go down 
+5
Phoxly
Knubbs
Demie Zephyra
Sarabi
Faolan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Faolan

Faolan

Does anyone like to play D&D? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:39 am

question of curiosity... ive been playing since i was 10yrs old. istarted with Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, the first edition, and then i played 3.0, 3.5, and now i play 4.0. unfortunatly i had to leave the majority of my books back in Oklahoma, so that sucks for me. but i was just curious, perhaps it may be another descussion to occupy internet space.

OH! i plan in showing up to Age of Chivalry this Saturday. i plan on arriving at some decent hour so i can enjoy the majority of the fair. but let me know where you guys are gonna meet up at and whatnot.

-The Wolver
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/todd.giboney
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:02 am

i'm a noob with D&D but i think it's really fun but i'm not sure what version i play!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:05 pm

You definitely asked the right people.

We used to have a D&D night until everyone started working. xD

But I know for sure that like half of this group plays.

I do. :]

And a lot of us have the books in PDF files.

And Kitty, you probably either play 3.5 or 4.0.
Back to top Go down
Faolan

Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:57 pm

GLORIOUSE!!!
fuck! its awesome to know i can fit in with you guys so well. i wish you guys would havemet the group i fought with back in OK. we even had a couple Dag guys from Midgard that fought with us.

When it comes to DnD, i usually like to be a DM, seeing that my source of inspiration is very story drivin. but when i play i love playing striker classes, such as Ranger, Sword-Mage.i also really like the Warden class. i once had a Shifter Ranger/ Warden whom used two Katars... he was friggin brutal. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Nothing is as brutal as a Hound Archon Paladin....... OMG
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:42 pm

I keep it simple, Human Monk. You can keep the change on the ass whoopin, cause I have a vow of poverty >Smile and that's how Natooka was born lol.
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:59 pm

i play orc barbarian bacause who needs charisma anyways..... and learn the difference between dnd session and dnd night lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:57 pm

I keep it simple and stick to human fighter. :/
Very boring, but very easy to keep track of. :]

Unless my DM will let me get away with a centaur fighter. <3
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Bitches don't know about my cleric ;D
Back to top Go down
Faolan

Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Then its settled, sometime in the future i would like to get together and Play some rightous DnD.
anow the question remains, you we all play 3.5 for 4.0, i can play both, i can DM 4.0 really well, as for 3.5 im a better player at for some reason. but like anyone else, i love to play as a character, mostly for the battles, roleplay is fun, but ilove the stradegy of the fight eve more. its like chess with magic missles. lol
Back to top Go down
barrikaide

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 pm

i love me some 3.5 DND. I am pretty simple and love to play druid and bust out my Animal Planet style on the enemies! Smile
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:48 pm

darfallen fighter/leviathan hunter!!!! MUWAHAHA! beware beasties!

king
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:42 am

we should make a D&D day!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Surt wrote:
darfallen fighter/leviathan hunter!!!! MUWAHAHA! beware beasties!

king

hahaha, just cause its your first... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone like to play D&D?   Does anyone like to play D&D? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone like to play D&D?
Page 1 of 1