Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

So, Secret Agent. You want to play games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

So, Secret Agent. You want to play games? Empty
PostSubject: So, Secret Agent. You want to play games?   So, Secret Agent. You want to play games? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:10 am

So, I'm planning to set up a night at Desert Breeze park where we're going to play a little game. Very Happy

It's kind of like a treasure hunt.

A group of people are designated as spies. They are given a mission to complete in an alloted amount of time.

I will have set up various clues and activities that are required to complete the mission.

For example, the mission may be to shoot and kill Sasquatch. I will provide you with a nerf gun and clues to finding him. If you kill him within the time limit, I'll treat you to something. (Cookies and monster?) If you fail your mission, well....it's still fun.

It'll probably end up being about a two hour game.

And I plan on setting up a bunch of these at different times, so everyone can participate once if they so choose. :]

If you'd like to be a spy or if you'd like to help me set it up, let me know. Very Happy

We'll set a date.

~Demie
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: So, Secret Agent. You want to play games?   So, Secret Agent. You want to play games? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:50 am

Sounds like fun Demie.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: So, Secret Agent. You want to play games?   So, Secret Agent. You want to play games? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:27 am

I was watching a movie and it made me think about your secret agent themed park thing. Some scenarios.

THE MARK: One guy, the mark, starts from one corner of the park and must move about the park and only the park, for X amount of time. All others are trying to find this guy and take him out. If they, the hunters, come across one another they can kill eachother. This can be either permanant elimination, or everyone but the mark can have respawn by XX second count or by going to the "rendezvous" point where they can respawn.

TEAM KILL: Same as the mark except all groups are teams of three even the Mark is a team of three.

POT OF GOLD: You hide a treasure or an object or something, anything, in the park. Put a GM/herald somewhere near the site to protect the treasure from being taken by someone not in the game. Divide into individuals or into teams of three. Put a time limit. Agents have to find the treasure in that amount of time. Agents can kill other agents but they respond in XX amount of time or at a respawn point for each team. The object can be:

a) The first agent/team that finds the treasure automaticly wins and ends the game.

b) Whomever finds the treasure must bring it back to the respawn or a predetermined goal point and then wins the game.

c) Whomever finds the treasure must keep it in their possession til the time limit expires in order to win the game. Whoever has possession once the time limit expires wins. If someone dies while holding the object, they must drop it at that spot. They can not respawn with it.

CLUE HUNT: As in Pot o' gold, divide into individual agents or teams of agents. The GM will set up a bunch of clues throughout the park. Each agent/team is given one clue to start with. The clues must be deciphered in some way and should hint to the location of another clue. All clues, once found and deciphered, should then be another clue that needs to be deciphered to find the treasure/object. Once the treasure is found it must be brought back to a respawn/goal place for the agent/team to win. No time limit.

You could DAGORHIRIFY These games by making them agents or teams of factions within Barad'Dun. King's Militia, Warlord thugs, or Dragon Cult, etc, etc, etc. They could be armed with Single blues and when they meet, normal Dagorhir combat would result. However, they should make an attempt to conceal their weapons or camouflage them to the general public and other players to keep secretive.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
edgar dernhelm

edgar dernhelm

PostSubject: Re: So, Secret Agent. You want to play games?   So, Secret Agent. You want to play games? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:03 am

sounds fun you know ill help ya out if im able as ive said in a few post as long as my health holds up i should have alot more free time from now on Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, Secret Agent. You want to play games?   So, Secret Agent. You want to play games? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, Secret Agent. You want to play games?
Page 1 of 1