Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice)

Go down 
+4
konradr
Sarabi
Phoxly
Knubbs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice)   Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Might be a problem. Wasn't that many of us there, Kilanos and K'urn left early, so I left too and packed all my stuff up. Had I got this note I could have tried to pack up your stuff too, but alas, I didn't and I ended up giving Heretic and his girlfriend and their stuff, a ride home too.

Everything else was left to Smithy and knubbs to pack up and bring out with them. Sasquatch and jaysha were/are the only other two still there. They don't have cars.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Taco

Taco

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice)   Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:26 am

aw damn well i would think they wouldn't just leave that stuff there right?.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice)   Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:47 am

Knubbs said he and Smithy would pack out whatever was left, but I don't know when you would get the stuff back unless you went by their houses to get it or ask if they could drop it off at the park on Tuesday.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice)   Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Thank you to all from the Realm who attended Renn Faire 2010! You are a great bunch to hang out with, to fight with and to be seen with! HUZZAH! and Thank you.

A special Thanks to Smithy and Knubbs for setting up our camp and being there representing us the whole time. HUZZAH!

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice)   Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Seeing the pics and stuff from renn faire is really getting me pumped to be at Samhain campin with you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice)   Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Age of Chivalry, October 8-10th (Weekend-long Practice)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2