Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kilanos

Kilanos

Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) Empty
PostSubject: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:38 am

We will be practicing at our usual location in Desert Breeze Park at 12 noon.

Please bring drinks or ice chests if you are able to. If not other members usually have enough to share.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off the playground.

See you on the field of battle

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:42 am

Also, I may or may not be at practice this coming weekend. As things have turned out, not only did I pull my hamstring in my right leg last saturday but I believe I may also have a compound fracture in the heel of my left foot so will not be able to walk much in the near future. (I'm on crutches atm to get around my house). I still may show and do a little archery but will not stay long if I do. It all depends on how my foot heals over this week.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:16 am

Oh, honey. I'm SO sorry. I hope you heal swiftly and if you were closer I'd come over and do stuff for you. ^_^ Stay off your feet! Kurt will come be your house nanny.

p.s. If you're staying off your feet all day and are online at all and use a messenger....I'll play virtual chess with you to keep you from going nuts.

- A
Back to top Go down
Surt

Surt

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:47 am

this is very sad news indeed. i pray for swift healing. anything any of us can do don't hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:54 pm

We can get you a comfy lawn chair and you can herald on the side of the field like a tennis referee. I promise serena williams won't yell at you.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:22 pm

konradr wrote:
We can get you a comfy lawn chair and you can herald on the side of the field like a tennis referee. I promise serena williams won't yell at you.

Konradr

Ah ha ha. Kanye West might interrupt him though.

However, on a serious note. If we can talk him into coming out, I'll bring blankets if he wants to sit in the grass. I don't own any lawn chairs. I really want him to come. We can make this work! Strap him to the top of your jeep and bring him. Very Happy

I don't know how he'll get here unless someone gives him a ride though. He could barely drive last Saturday when he left. Plot people! We need Kilanos! If all the women came in chainmail loincloths and bra tops, would he come? >_>

- A
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:32 pm

If I come, I won't be sitting on the side heralding. I will be out there with bow in hand shooting you all in the face Smile I'm pretty drugged up and not feeling bad at all right now but I don't think I'll be running any foot races any time soon. Thanks for the well wishes and I'll keep you all updated.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Kilanos wrote:
If I come, I won't be sitting on the side heralding. I will be out there with bow in hand shooting you all in the face Smile I'm pretty drugged up and not feeling bad at all right now but I don't think I'll be running any foot races any time soon. Thanks for the well wishes and I'll keep you all updated.

-Kil

You could get a piggy back ride around the field shooting arrows? :3
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:31 pm

I and my brother will be there at eleven by the by. I have to swing by Kinko's to print of work papers for later in the week. But I'll leave early enough that we get there about eleven, possibly a little ways before.

I need stress relief. Someone's getting beat down...ahem sparred. I'm not limping anymore. So I'm good to go.
Back to top Go down
Kilanos

Kilanos

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:43 pm

I will not be at practice tomorrow. I now have to do an install for work (Yay for climbing on the roof of a 2 story building with a walking cast on!) and will be pretty beat after that. I still want to go to ren fair so will be coming home for a nap when I'm done and try to hit the fair in the afternoon. Best of luck to you all.

-Kil
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Kilanos wrote:
I will not be at practice tomorrow. I now have to do an install for work (Yay for climbing on the roof of a 2 story building with a walking cast on!) and will be pretty beat after that. I still want to go to ren fair so will be coming home for a nap when I'm done and try to hit the fair in the afternoon. Best of luck to you all.

-Kil

I'm sorry that you're not going to make it, sweetie. I hope work goes okay and that you have fun at the ren fair. See you soon

- A
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:26 pm

-jealous- I wish I could go Sad I had to miss Bel practice yesterday cause of the yard sale.

Hope you get better Kil! Atleast by the time I get there.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:18 am

To further the good news for this weekend. I can not make it either. Sorry guys I have to work. I said 'no' at first, but we are really short of drivers right now, and at home we are way behind on our bills so I put two and two together and had to do it. Sorry. I can not go to renfair either. No money. I have to go to a birthday party instead right after I get home from work.

I may be in the area while you are practicing so maybe I will drop by to say 'hi' and see if anyone has been doing their sword drills! And give Surt some things.

My son may or may not be there without me. I think his cousin was planning on driving them there. But if my wife's mom can not babysit tomorrow then Romeo will have to do it. If he goes I will let him take as much of my stuff as they can fit in that little car of his cousin's.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Its okay Konradr Sad from what Alacian has told me, you guys actually seem to do pretty welll when leadership type people are gone or important folks like yourself, unlike our belegarth where if a herald is gone, he comes back to find out all hell broke loose and someone opened the door to the apocolyptic zombie attack upon us all, or everyone got in some huge fight and one side quit... Not a pretty sight.

=D I'm sure they can understand bills gotta be paid and they'll hold down the fort without ya Smile

Last edited by Phoxly on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : detail? o.0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)   Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Saturday, October 10th (12 noon)
Page 1 of 1