Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Info from a Rag Weapon's checker...

Go down 
+6
barrikaide
Isk
Knubbs
K'urn
Smithy
konradr
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knubbs

Knubbs

Info from a Rag Weapon's checker... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info from a Rag Weapon's checker...   Info from a Rag Weapon's checker... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:03 am

I'll just give smithy like 50 copies of the updated rulebook. He can hand them out like candy.
Back to top Go down
Ymir

Ymir

PostSubject: Re: Info from a Rag Weapon's checker...   Info from a Rag Weapon's checker... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:05 am

i can only find the old rule book. could you post a link or post the updated version?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Info from a Rag Weapon's checker...   Info from a Rag Weapon's checker... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 am

I'd like a copy of the updated manual myself, knubbs. Do you have it in a .pdf? Maybe you could email it to me. I don't know when I'll be making practice again.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Info from a Rag Weapon's checker...   Info from a Rag Weapon's checker... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Also I think Knubbs should be giving it to Demie, not Smithy given the new "ranks" acquired by them both.

Posting it on th boards would be very beneficial to new players who need information (that is accurate) before they build new weapons.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: Info from a Rag Weapon's checker...   Info from a Rag Weapon's checker... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 pm

The scribe works under the shepherd. I answer to him for paper work matters, before smithy I did it for kilanos too.

As per the posting on the forum I will do it in a bit. I will be dropping off new MOAs to practice this week as well as other paper work requested.

My plan is to make a Stickied thread that is organized and easily navigated which can be done but takes some time. Smile Please be patient.

- Knubbs

study

PS: Konradr, I will make a PDF for you. Just PM me your email.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info from a Rag Weapon's checker...   Info from a Rag Weapon's checker... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info from a Rag Weapon's checker...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2