Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Request For Pictures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alacian

Alacian

Request For Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Request For Pictures   Request For Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:07 am

I'm working on a project in memory of Josh.

I'd like to ask for pictures that anyone has of him. I have all of his Facebook pictures but I can't seem to get any of the event photos and so on that Kitty posted. Every time I click on it the page says "Not found.". And of course some of you may have more photos than what Facebook does. If you do, please post them here or pm them to me.

Please again and thank you everyone.

- A
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Request For Pictures   Request For Pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:47 pm

i think that he still has a facebook page.. you can't add him as a friend... but i can give you all the pictures that i have i'll post them on my facebook when i get home and tag you in them so you can just take them!.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Request For Pictures   Request For Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:16 am

Akeria wrote:
i think that he still has a facebook page.. you can't add him as a friend... but i can give you all the pictures that i have i'll post them on my facebook when i get home and tag you in them so you can just take them!.

My brother gave me all of his Facebook pictures since he had already friended him before he passed away.

And thank you, I'd appreciate that, Kitty. You're wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Request For Pictures   Request For Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:23 am

yep that's me!!! just gotta deal wit it >.< glad i could help!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request For Pictures   Request For Pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request For Pictures
Page 1 of 1