Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

What we are missing.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

What we are missing..... Empty
PostSubject: What we are missing.....   What we are missing..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 am

Thorgar:
Quote :
We are here to have fun with other fellow nutters ...err enthusiasts and we have not fallen into that quagmire trap of making the combat stupidly soft tapping so that skill and effort have purpose here not just in game stats or a 1.8oz 4ft long sword.

It's the fun of hanging with and fighting against/with good people that is the real soul of this game.

If that is ever forgotten Dagorhir will just become another brand x "sport" that puts fun behind politics and brown nosing. The only thing fun should be behind or on par with is safety

Knights Templar page, Dagorhir chapter
Quote :
We believe that Dagorhir is the most enjoyable way a person can get exercise, role play, and simulate the excitement and exhilaration of being in the midst of a medieval battle without having to worry about actually dying. Our ultimate goal is to have fun and we are happy to incorporate any ideas that can help make the experience even more enjoyable. Even though some people may think Dagorhir only appeal to the nerdy or violent by some people, we try to distinguish ourselves as a group by making it clear that personality counts even more than the ability to fight. Friendliness and fun aren't just encouraged, they are required traits a Templar hopeful must possess. While victory is important to us, we believe that by setting an example as a Dagorhir group that cares more about fair mindedness, respect, and creating a laid back yet organized atmosphere, we can help make Dagorhir more fun for everybody.

Quote :
* Have Fun
* Learn New Skills
* Be Interesting
<--- What is Dagorhir? an explaination

Guys.....I think its obvious :/
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: What we are missing.....   What we are missing..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:17 am

AMEN TO THAT TEMPLAR!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: What we are missing.....   What we are missing..... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:44 am

Agreed. <3
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: What we are missing.....   What we are missing..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:06 pm

People definatly need reminded sometimes:D YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: What we are missing.....   What we are missing..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:40 am

i know i do sometimes my head gets too into the game when it's only just a game it's like taco says you get into anything that you like there is gonna be politics involved. where there doesn't have to be! you just do what you enjoy doing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we are missing.....   What we are missing..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What we are missing.....
Page 1 of 1