Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun

Go down 
+5
Strider
Ymir
Sarabi
Phoxly
konradr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun Empty
PostSubject: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:17 am

Since nothing has been posted, I will recap the events of the day.

In a close vote, Heretic has been chosen the new Adunakhor by the people of the Realm. Congradulations and Huzzah to the new Adunakhor. Lead us to Victory over our Enemies and neighbors!

Fair Kilanos has stepped down and out of our Realm. We wish him well and to come back anytime he feels the need to beat on someone or just wants to hang out. He chose his new successor. Hail to the new Shepard of the Realm, Smithy. Guide us well.

With the promotion of Smithy to the 2nd Officer's spot, that leaves us in need of a Marshal. Well, fear not, there is a new Marshal in town, and her name is Demie Zephyra! Congrat's to Demie, the new law in the Realm!

Huzzah to all Three.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:20 am

Better brush up on your books Demie Wink you got big boots to fill with Smithy's neverending knowledge of weapon specs and min/max's Very Happy congrats to all!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:34 am

HUZZAH!!!!!

from what i hear i don't know exact but i heard it was a pretty close call! you guys all have placed a spot in our hearts and i would have been happy with whoever was picked. i'm happy that things look to be turning for the best!. and can't wait to see every butt you guys kick this year!!

HAIL BARAD DUN!!

* also to smithy heretic and demi if there is ANYTHING you would like help with i want to help! i'll be there am here literally 24/7 *
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Ymir

Ymir

PostSubject: Re: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:47 pm

congrats to you heretic! i know my brother would be proud.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:54 am

Ymir wrote:

There is no doubt about that!
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 am

Strider wrote:
Ymir wrote:

There is no doubt about that!
'
Like ♥
Back to top Go down
caretaker

caretaker

PostSubject: Re: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:28 am

Awesome Congrats guys! I know you will do well:D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/thomasalesterayers?re
xVHeretic

xVHeretic

PostSubject: Re: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:32 am

thank you all
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 am

you're welcome my little bean king =D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:57 am

Thank you all. It means a great deal to me to see the level of enthusiasm (dunno if that's spelled right) that went into the voting. The turn out too. My only regrets are that we had to suffer in what is in my mind a tradgety and that "WE ALL" fell into such darkness for even a brief time. But there is a quote "it is always darkest just before dawn" and I find that no more true than now. I see a red sun on the horizon.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:05 pm

hear hear smithy well said. i feel bad cause i know i had my part in it but what's great is that we can move on. and learn from these experiences and know how to deal if this ever happens again..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun   Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hail the New Adunakhor of Barad'Dun
Page 1 of 1