Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.

Go down 
+6
Sarabi
Strider
Knubbs
Mordy the Gnome
Phoxly
konradr
10 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. Empty
PostSubject: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 am

Sunday, January 30th is Althing.

Location is Spring Valley park, which is a few blocks SouthEast of Desert Breeze. We usually grab the gazeebo off Viking. Take Tenaya and turn West on Viking to the spot. First person there grab the gazeebo.

Althing is a Potluck. Grab some goodies, drinks, paper cups, plates, forks and spoons, etc and share with everyone. Bring games if you don't feel like fighting. Or just sit around and smooze with your Realmmates.

For those who like to fight, aha! Our new Adunakhor challenges each realm member to one Duel to the Death. (He's quite the Badass as you know) Very Happy

Mordock is last Althing's champion. He will be heralding the Champion's tournament. When Last I spoke with him, he said he would like to hold a 'Two man Gladiator tournament". Now I don't know if one man will have a weapon, and one a shield, or if both men have to be tied together, or what. I do know that the winning duo will then have to face one another to determine who is the Realm Champion, and a Free man, and who is dead, and a beyatch. Very Happy Someone Bring Dice and a set of cards and a scratch pad and pen. Thx.

I'm not sure I can make this Althing. So I hope Smithy, Demie or The Adunakhor can run things smoothly and you all will have fun.

Konradr

Last edited by konradr on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:22 am

I have also heard tell that the black lions are hosting another Weapon's build this Saturday. So see Taco at Realm Practice or Althing and endeavor as to where and when, etc, etc, etc.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Count me in Smile I might bring Heroscape (The DnD edition + master set) if anyone likes that game we can play teams or somethin. As for the weapon build I think we could have it in our garage... it worked well as long as we are out of there by 10pm cause the crazy beyatch upstairs said she'd call metro on us.. doubt it, but lets not risk that haha.

I can bring those foldy chairs downstairs and we can work in there comfortably too. Taco has a red or two to work on, and I have arrows to make/finish.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Heroscape sounds like fun.

Yeah, Taco needs to add .5 inch to his Min. Spear.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Hmm wonder if I have to add more to mine too.. did it fail on hits? Or specs? I'll PM him about it.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Size. it was only 2.5 inches in circumference, needs to be 2.75 inches, apparently.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:51 am

I still have two javs and a shield... been working on them for lets see hurr

The javs were started the second month I started dag

and the shield was about march last year.... Hot damn do I get sidetracked xp
Back to top Go down
Mordy the Gnome

Mordy the Gnome

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:54 am

As for Althing...
I thinking about doing the duel gladiator, roll for equipment, so there can be a focus on team work. However if there aren't many people, then one on one with best equipment set. Still kinda rolling it around in my head.
Back to top Go down
Knubbs

Knubbs

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:25 am

Just want to mention that Allthing is not this sunday, the 23rd, but next sunday, the 30th. Smile Just to clarify the title.
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:17 am

He's right, the Althing is next sunday the 30th.
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:20 am

-facepalm- I saw "THIS" sunday and thought it was in 2 days lol. Very Happy Nice.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:53 am

Oh, my bad, yeah, I was thinking it was this Sunday too. I even argued with Taco about it. Thx Knubbs! Maybe my knee will be better at least enough for Althing. I've been looking up recipe's for "Pizza Mac" That's like macaroni and pizza stuff(cheese, pizza sauce, italien sausage, pepperoni, bacon, green peppers, mushrooms)

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:26 am

awesome yeah i was panicking cause i planned on this one recipe but i thought althing was this week and i didn't have all the ingredients to i thought i couldn't make it all cleared now though!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:05 am

Althing is today at Spring Valley park! Very Happy will be there between 12-1
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 pm

gonna be there made i hope yummy stuff!
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 pm

I'll be there... late, but I will be there. I'll bring my homework Smile

study
Back to top Go down
sasquatch

sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:37 pm

lol I'm sure all of us can help
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kookiecrazy
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:57 pm

I'll be there around 12:30
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:03 am

Sooooo, who won the tournament?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Dwyna

Dwyna

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:06 am

Shocked There was a tournament?!? I missed it!

Wait... I think I heard someone say that because of the cold and wind that the tournament was being put back to the next practice? I think...

study
Back to top Go down
Scrios

Scrios

PostSubject: ..   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:18 am

There was'nt a tournament and i think there're gonna have it next saturday or allthing cuzz there was only a few people and it was cold and stuff >.>
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:30 am

yeah there was literally nobody there it was lame but it was good to see those who showed up it was also super windy!!! i had fun though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.   January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January Althing is Next Sunday, JANUARY 30TH.
Page 1 of 1