Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Some Idea's...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:16 am

First Item for discussion. Strider had brought up the mention of the Archery class that was held at Ragnarok. Each archer had to attend and by attending they were given a mini sash that they could tie on to show they attended. Anyone without that could not be an archer on the field.

Should we, as a chapter, require an officer give a class before anyone takes up any weapons style?

In the SCA the Marshall (equivalent to our Herald) checks all weapons and all armor for safety. Practices don't require anything special but tournaments and events do. The fighter's must be "authorized" in each weapon category that they want to fight. If they are not, they can not fight or they can only fight in the weapon category they are "authorized" in.

Authorization consists of the fighter reading the rulebook, then taking a written test in which they must get X number correct. Once they pass that test they are tested by an expierienced fighter in that weapon category in defence, then attack and finally they check the mental status of the fighter by doing something unpredictable to test his response. (like a bumrush or something not allowed in the rules, etc)

We could, let say, for each weapons class, blues, red's, Greens, Missiles and then Archery, have a class for all present fighters and for any interested participants. An officer or an expierienced member authorized by an officer could give the class. The class doesn't have to be too elaborate. He could read the rulebook to the person, have them take a simple written test that we could have printed and kept on hand, or just give and oral test and then some actual demonstrations of the rules in question. Then the participant can be given a small colored mini-sash to wear at all times on the field (blue, Red, Green, Yellow and Black for Archery) and/or just have their name's written on a record for each class kept with the realm as a type of 'Authorization'.

Then and only then may that fighter be allowed to use that weapon's type in practice from then on. It states "I" the fighter in question have taken the class and completely understand the rules therein. Should a mistake be made on the field, punishments to include situps or pushups or worse depending on the violation or repeat's of the violation.

Secondly, I would really like to set up a table where we could put simple informational sheets or brochure's about Dagorhir and especially about Barad'dun for anyone who walks by can pick up and take if they want. A simple brochure or photo sheet with basic info and contact info. I actually was working on a jingle for placement in the 'nifty nickel' or RJ classified ad's...

DAGORHIR in Las Vegas! You’ve seen ‘the Lord of the Rings’ well, we live it! Dagorhir (Battle Lords) is a full contact medieval combat society. Shields, Swords, Axes, Spears Oh My! Yes we fight with them all, foam covered for safety. We shoot arrows and throw javelin’s too. Come! Have a look or join us, kill a Goblin or a Viking, break a sweat and have fun. We fight every Saturday, 12 noon, at Desert Breeze park, corner of Twain and Durango. For more info check out www.dagorhir.com.

But classified ad's can be expensive to run. If I had the money I would gladly foot the bill for the realm. However, as for this table I am talking about. I really believe it would be good to print out copies of the Dag handbook and set them out for anyone to take as well. It's cheaper to say go tot he website and read it, but I think they're more likely to read it and be interested in it or pass it on to someone who is if they walk away with one in their hands. Of course that takes money too to pay Kinko's to print it all up. As I said, if I get the money I will foot the bill because I believe in it.

Thirdly. Youthful Dagorhir fighters at our practice. I personally don't think anyone under say 14 should be encouraged to fight with us, but that's only my personal pet peeve. Some youngster's are very mature and very big, and some older kids are not mature despite their size or age. I'm just uncomfortable fighting younger player's full contact.

In the SCA they have a "youth ministry" whereby they allow younger kids to fight an SCA style. They use foam weapons and wear minimum armor including helmets. Other weapons are restricted due to their age. They only fight one another. At 16 (I believe that's the age) they may armor up and fight rattan (or fence) with the adults. (Waiver's signed and notarized by parents).

Fourth and last. Honor on the field. Dagorhir is not representing historical knights and chivalry. It is not neccessary to show such courtesies such as allowing your opponant to regain a lost weapon if dropped, or to fight one and one when the last opponant is outnumbered. However, that does not mean you as a figther can't choose to show these Courtesies if you wish. Some game's we play are purely for fun, some are to teach something, especially teamwork. In a teaching type game you would probably forgo any such courtesies.

It come's down to each fighter's own decision's. No fighter should be chastised in anyway for either showing a courtesy or denying a courtesy. It's a personal thing and either is allowed in Dag. Goblin's never show courtesies, A knight would. Viking's may or may not, depends on what they have to gain.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Surt

Surt

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:14 am

i agree that anyone who wants to take up archery should take a class of some sort. i don't think a written or oral exam would be necessary. i think that an officer should just go over the rules in the rule book with them and then take them out and shoot around a bit at a tree or something. other weapons i don't feel need such attention. maybe reds at most. but with any new fighter they should be taken aside and explained the rules. and thats why they are called practices. we teach and we learn. best way is by doing. if someones playing unsafely explain the rules again. if they still aren't kick em off the field for awhile. as serious as i am about dagorhir it is just a game and is there for people to have fun. i don't want to push new people away and i don't want to make it hard or annoying for people to use the weapons they want. this way the new players get there fun and when they want to get serious the serious players will join the army!

the brochure and ad are a great idea. but i wouldn't feel right charging the chapter for the money required to print them off. i would also foot the bill if i could. that would be up to any person who wanted to be generous towards the group. does anyone have money they would donate? don't feel bad if you don't want to.

i agree with an age limit. not sure what the age requirement should be tho. 14 sounds right.i like the idea of having a youth army. wee could make small swords they could borrow and fight around with. i think they should be encouraged to fight single one on one fights with older people as to better train them tho. definitely waivers tho.

as for honor on the field i totally agree. if someone wants to back stab you they can. if they don't let you pick a weapon up they can. if they give you honor they can. dagorhir and our chapter will not restrict your fighting style. and DO NOT put people down who fight different then you. you may call a backstabber a coward now but when we march as a team against other chapters that back hacker is your teammate and could possibly save your life! play your character.

all great things too bring up konrad. great initiative!
Back to top Go down
https://baraddun.forumotion.net
Isk

Isk

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:03 am

These are some great ideas Konrad! I will make a couple suggestions based on what has worked for me. Take everything as prefaced with, "In my experience..."

In recruiting there are two kinds of people that try this game and like it: Athletes who have a real fascination with fantasy and the middle ages and fantasy/history geeks who are athletic enough to enjoy the intensity of this game. They are each recruited differently. I focused on recruiting athletes here and so I made an athletic looking flier and put it up in the sporting goods shops and rec centers. If you guys would like a poster like this, I have several versions and would be happy to customize it with your practice and contact info. Obviously, we'd switch the BMCS out for Dagorhir as well Wink. For recruiting from the latter group you want a poster that focuses more on the RP and garb aspects of the game and put them up in game shops and similar hang-outs.

Start slowish, maybe 3 rec centers, hit a particular region of town. Massive recruiting with lots of people showing up is cool, but it will also mean massive attrition as you will be unable to support and retain all of the rush of new people.

My favorite version of the table idea Konrad suggested is a signboard with several simple sheets on it. I am working on one and haven't decided whether I want to dispense brochures, fliers or contact cards. I am leaning toward contact cards right now. I did make this trifold brochure if you guys want to do something like it: http://sites.google.com/site/antirdearg/training/waivers/BelTrifold2.pdf If the signboard is interesting I can put the text I am going to use on mine up here for you.

Here are the fliers, the wording on the last one is the final version I like the best. Especially the age part as it emphasizes the older, event minimum age not the realm minimum.
Some Idea's... 2on2ageSome Idea's... ArcherSome Idea's... 2roundnewSome Idea's... FlorSome Idea's... SwordBoardLow2
Back to top Go down
http://www.antirdearg.com
konradr

konradr

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:20 am

Great brochure and signboards, Isk. I have so many things burning in my head its hard to concentrate and clear the air. I once had an online bookstore, it was on my own website first then I moved it to Ebay, but I use to give customer's free pens with my website address on them. "www.sgtwarbooks.com" I thought about doing something like that too. Cheap pen's with catching or cool colors and script with www.dagorhir.com on them and then Barad'dun. Or maybe bumper stickers or pin back badges or something like that. (interesting side note on my bookstore. I sold Osprey books but also historical books, all graphic intensive for hobbyist and historical enthusiasts. One of my good customers was one of the Leader's of Black Talon. He actually lived a few blocks from me when he was in Las Vegas but then moved to Denver. As you would expect, he bought medieval history books from me)

I like you're signboard. I am leaning more towards a collage of photo's from other Dagorhir' groups, Ragnarok and from our local group if I can get more good, clean and close up action shots in Melee.

I hadn't really thought about our "market audience" (explains why I'm not in business anymore) But you're right. I, personally, am a wargamer and historical buff. I would probably start with that market, but I have other's in mind too. We have an airforce base here (young active people) and I would like to recruit there and then maybe the university and the southern nevada community collage.

I was thinking of contact papers, like a one page brochure, but maybe a card, like a postcard, would work too. I would want it to have a photo, or photo's, that evokes everything I think we offer. "Dagorhir in Las Vegas" is a crucial bit, then the who, what, where, etc. and the national website link.

I was thinking of taking the Dagorhir handbook and maybe printing it a little different. Not changing a single word, but opening it into more easily digestible chunks, with illustrations. Drawn or photo (using our local people) and then putting it into a new .pdf file with a 'barad'dun' contact page at the end (photo's, map, etc) and offering it both on our forum and at the table. Maybe a banner flying behind the table to draw attention (Barad'dun's or my own Raven banner, or one stating Dagorhir)

Lastly, Isk, How did you get those Graphics to print onto your Post??? I've been trying to do that in mine and I can't figure it out. Thanks.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:01 pm

The short time I was with the SCA, I participated in one official Demo. The demo was held on the UNLV campus. I think it was scheduled for four hours. We had a small group already established on campus, a chapter of the barony if you will. We demonstrated heavy weapons fighting, rapier and garb making. I believe the marshal and the Baron handed out brochure's or flyers to any interested students who asked questions. Lots of students lounging about and coming to and fro. With SCA style combat and with Demo's being considered official event's, they could not allow anyone to 'fight' with us, only to obsearve and show interest. (Officially I shouldn't have been allowed to fight as I wasn't authorized but only two other heavy weapon's fighters were there)

I don't; however, know who to contact to ask permission for a demo on campus at either UNLV or CCSN. As for the SCA I'm sure it was the group already on campus that cleared the way.

The barony also did Demo's at theater's (when movies such as Lord of the Rings, etc, opened) bookstores, and other local events for school's or groups.

Maybe we should try for a demo at the Campus of either collage. We'd all have to be in garb, have a Herald, some handouts and loaner weapon's and shields for any souls wishing to have a go at us. A banner, a table as I stated before with handouts that anyone could take and read on their own. We need someone with the gift of gabb to find out who to talk to and to schmooze them. The only weapon's that I might see as being dissallowed on campus would be archery. (fear of errant arrows perhaps) Of course, for a few weeks more we still have the William tell of the Bow in our midst. Apple on the head for accuracy anyone?

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:05 pm

You include graphics using [img] tags. You place the http address of the picture (on your photobucket account or wherever) after the opening img in square brackets and then close it at the end with /img in square brackets.

Demos are cool and we can include bystanders if they just sign the waiver so bring lots of waivers and loaner weapons. Every so often you should stop them sparring and have the experienced people demo spar before opening it back up to new folks. On weapons restrictions, I wouldn't require anything more than going over the rules for wielding blue and boards, but require some knowledge/proficiency in order to wield reds and nobody gets to arch unless they build their own gear and can show they know what they are doing.

My contact cards are actually business cards so they are easy to hand out and cheap. Pens and stuff could be cool, but I would keep it simple and direct that money to loaner gear, banner, etc.. My purpose for the sign board is to inform passers by and help reduce the amount of explanation for new players. As long as I have already cluttered this thread with pics, I'll put the text for the signboard out here, too. Wink These would be chopped into individual sheets on the board and interspersed with pictures.

------------------------------------------
Come Fight With Us!

Belegarth Medieval Combat Society turns Dark Age warfare into a safe, fun, full contact sport using stiff foam-padded weapons. On the battlefield we exchange strikes which may be blocked or constitute hits disabling limbs and bodies. This is a fast-paced creative martial sport for ages 13 and up. Swords, flails, axes, maces, and more are made from cores of fiberglass or PVC surrounded by layers of closed foam adhered by heavy duty glue and tape. Before being allowed on the field, all weapons are safety checked by ‘heralds’ or referees. Heralds wear yellow tabards and coordinate the battles.
---------------------------------------------------
Feel free to watch, take pictures, root for a warrior or join in the fun!

Rules of Combat:
1. No swinging to the head or neck! Only extra-cushioned projectiles in flight (arrows, javelins, or rocks) are built to safely bounce off the head.

2. Two swung hits to any combination of limbs (arms or legs) = ‘death.’ When you ‘die,’ call out “Dead!” while dropping your gear and falling to the ground.

3. One strike to either arm results in putting it behind your back. If your leg receives a strike, you must kneel on the ground and drag the injured leg.

4. One strike to the body (shoulder tops through hips and buttocks) = ‘death.’ For example, if you are hit in the chest you would call out “Dead!”, drop your weapons and lay on the ground. Same for the back, butt, hips, and shoulders.

5. We aim to make solid contact with our opponents. If an opponents’ swing does not make sufficient contact call out “light!” or if the strike only catches clothing, a warrior would call “garb.” Also, hands holding swords and feet on the ground don’t count.

A perfect hit could be described as forceful, clean and percussive, but hits are rarely perfect. A forceful hit is always satisfactory, but hits that are either forceful and clean, forceful and percussive or clean and percussive should be honored with a lower force threshhold than a parried (unclean) or quiet (non-percussive) shot.

This is an honor-based system, so we count on everyone to keep track of their ‘hits’ and to call their own ‘death.’ Only heralds should call another person's shots. Archers are allowed to call out where an arrow hits for clarity's sake.

For more information check out: http://www.belegarth.org
-------------------------------------------------------------
Belegarth is a national non-profit society consisting of many different groups that gather for local, regional and national events. The group or “realm” in Washington, Utah is called An Tir Dearg (Scots Gaelic for 'The Red Land'). An Tir Dearg's realm leader is Daniel Jeffery or fighting name “Isk”.
*Practice Times:
Wednesdays 7pm
Nisson Park year-round

Other Belegarth groups in Utah can be found in Provo, Salt Lake City and Ogden. Dagorhir, our sister sport, has groups in Las Vegas and Phoenix.
------------------------------------------
Fighting names/Persona

Sports uniforms serve a variety of purposes from safety and comfort to team recognition. In Belegarth, everyone creates their own uniform (garb) or joins a unit and styles their garb to fit with the unit. Most fighters also assume an alternate in keeping with the theme of their garb and weapons. These names also help to avoid confusion on the field as they will be unique and you don't have five Steves turn to answer.
Some people within the game also develop a full alternate character and persona to go with their garb and nickname which can add some fun atmosphere, but this is not required.
-------------------------------------------
Affordable

Belegarth is fun and affordable! As you learn to play you are welcome to use loaner gear from the group if it is available. As soon as possible, all participants are expected to acquire their own fighting garb and weaponry. One can construct a basic shield, sword and garb for less than $50 or purchase quality equipment online for a bit more. Experienced participants will be happy to meet with you and teach you to make weapons and garb.

To find out more about how to make weapons check-out rules and regulations at http://www.belegarth.org/rules.php
----------------------------------------
History

What is the origin of the name 'Belegarth'?
The name Belegarth means "Great Realms" in J.R.R. Tolkien's Sindarin language. The name comes from the following.
beleg = adj. great, mighty y/352, S/428 leka (BEL-EK).
ardh = n. realm, region. Ety/360 arda (AR1-AD).
Ety = Etymologies - History of Middle Earth.
S = Silmilrilian
# is page number
The members of Belegarth are known as 'Belegrim', which means "Mighty People".

Our clothing is called 'garb'. Garb is the ‘uniform’ for our sport. Warriors are encouraged to make medieval or fantasy themed clothing that portrays their individual persona, unit allegiance, or realm affiliation.
Though the "uniform" rules are more creative in our game than most other sports, Belegarth maintains standards that determine valid garb.
At local practices you may see participants wearing street clothes just like basketball players may wear sweats instead of game jerseys. At national and regional events, however, garb is an elaborate display of tabards, tunics, armor and warrior-wear from all cultures of the world.

Events may be major competitions or campout gatherings in the woods. Many fighters practice locally to go fight other groups at large national events hosting 200-1600 warriors for a few days up to a week at a time. Events often include 1 on 1 and team tournaments, field battles, games, delicious feasts, and fiery nightlife.

Big events in Utah:
~Yestare (held in Ogden in May)
~Chumpsgiving (held in Ogden in September)

Other nearby events:
~Thaw Brawl (held in Idaho during April)
~Chaos Wars (held in Idaho during July or August)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What makes Belegarth different from other medieval combat games?

There are a number of other medieval combat organizations currently in existence: the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA), Amtgard, Dagorhir, NERO and others. While there are similarites, there are also differences from one group to another. Belegarth's chief differences come in the level of contact, role-playing and costs to play.

Belegarth combat is a full contact sport. This differentiates it from other foam combat games in that we allow grappling, shield kicks and bashes and do not require participants to pull blows. This allows for fast paced, hard fighting.

Belegarth participants are also not required to roleplay, although it does add atmosphere to the game. Many foam combat groups have races, classes, magic and roleplaying integrated into the gameplay. Belegarth's combat system is focused entirely on just that: combat. If you choose to roleplay, your character is limited only by your imagination; we have no rules regarding roleplaying and no combat advantages are given.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:40 am

Hmmm, let see if this works....

Some Idea's... ?action=view&current=dag_poster2a
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 am

I can't figure how to get an image to show here in my post so check out the following link to see some examples of 2 recruitment posters, a flyer and a postcard for our realm.

https://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt156/kjbowker/

Tell me what you think.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:08 am

Those are pretty good pictures of the realm konradr, but it would have been better if i was doing some sweet rogue moves, lol.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:16 pm

We can't leave out Barad'dun's favourite rogue. Remind me when you get back to bring a camera so we can get some nice ones. If only I had $50. There's a guy at work who is quitting at the end of this week. He is also a professional freelance photographer. He got a new digital camera and told me he would sell me his old one for $50. Has to be a good camera too. Damn. Slave auction, anyone???
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Really $50. We were looking at getting a new one. What kind is it?

K-
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Very nice Konrad! I like the impressionist effect you applied to the image as well. Now drop it in a few comic and gaming shops around the park and then keep those up and hit a few more after a month+.

One suggestion on practice times that may or may not work for you is to pick a time and ALWAYS have someone there at that time. IME, people may or may not make it, may be inconsistent, may forget, may drive past for months before stopping, but if you are always there at the same time they will be able to find you even if they have no other way of reaching you. The group I started with in '92 still meets at 7pm every Thursday in the same corner of the same park and everyone knows they will always be able to find someone there.

And K'urn, when are you going? I'd like to meet you, but we aren't planning on coming over until the first weekend in August. Is that too late?
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Thx isk. The group had been meeting at noon every Saturday but some guys don't want to go that late due to the heat lately. I put noon on the original text but changed it. I'll probably put noon back since even if we go early we are usually still there.

Hmmm, I think Kurn has uploaded flyer's he and Surt must have been working on. They are much better than what I did. I think those are the one's you are talking about Isk. I hadn't seen them til just now. Nice.

Kurn, I'll check with him on that camera, and get his number if you would like. I believe he said Nikon but am not sure as that is what my son has a Nikon coolpix. ($170 camera) So I'll ask when I see him.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:48 pm

I put up the flyers and pamphlets I made up a while back. Feel free to use them, I've removed myself as a contact person.

https://2img.net/h/i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt156/kjbowker/DagPamphletPage2copy.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt156/kjbowker/DagPamphletPage1copy.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt156/kjbowker/DagInfoFlyer.jpg

We are leaving on August 3rd. I may come out on the 1st but may have all my stuff packed already.

K-
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:25 pm

I like the flyer you posted Kurn. I knew the barad'dun banner had a tower that looked like the stratosphere, but I'd only seen your drawing once and that was just a glimpse. I would; however, like to add some local photos of our people. I wish I had more and better action shots, especially of Melee's. I will download the flyer and toy with adding some photo's and see what comes of it. I'm going to try and set aside money and go to kinko's to print some flyers up and do as Isk was suggesting. Game shops, maybe UNLV, etc. Would like to add a map. By the time I get to working this stuff out, you'll probably be in Tennessee but I still hope to get input from you on what you think. I won't go ahead with any printing until Surt is back and approves.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Isk

Isk

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:30 pm

K'urn, I really like that flyer. The language is excellent and could really reach out to the gamer side of our recruiting pool. Do you mind if I use/modify it for our recruiting as well?
Back to top Go down
K'urn

K'urn

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Everything from those flyers I got off the Dagorhir website. So, I assume it would be legal for you to use. As far as I am concerned you're welcome to use them freely.

K-
Back to top Go down
Strider

Strider

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: lolololololololololol roflcopterswaswaswa

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

They are pretty sweet. I like the full banner on the stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Idea's... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Idea's...   Some Idea's... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Idea's...
Page 1 of 1