Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

in dire need of spear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

in dire need of spear Empty
PostSubject: in dire need of spear   in dire need of spear I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:41 am

i would like ask anyone would makes weapons what it would cost to make a spear. at next satuday practice i can describe exactly what i want.

also i would like to know about a dagger and an arm shield
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: in dire need of spear   in dire need of spear I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 am

What you want is a bandshoppe pole. There is a supplier here in town, i'll look into it friday and let everyone know how much they charge. From what Konradr/Taco said, it's between $8 - $15 for one pole (ranging from 5ft - 8ft)

the actual cost plus foam + glue would be under $20. You wont even need a full roll of blue for the spear, hafting included.

By arm shield, do you mean a buckler?
Also, dagger does only green (stabbing) damage. Did you want that or a short sword/blue?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: in dire need of spear   in dire need of spear I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 am

deffiantly. when i get the money or supplies i will let you guys know

no not buckler. its a shield that straps on your forearm. its rectangular in shape. i have some pretty cool idea with it

and yes a short sword (blue). my mistake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in dire need of spear   in dire need of spear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in dire need of spear
Page 1 of 1