Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrid the Fool

Acrid the Fool

Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11 Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11   Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:31 am

practice at 6:00 - 9:00ish depending on the weather. it's been really cold lately so bring things to keep yourself warm in gloves sweaters jackets ect. since it is a new year we are buckling down on what needs and wants to be accomplished make sure you guys practice what you learn (( if you have the space )) at home! all black lions try to make it anyone else who is interested it's at desert breeze park same place as Saturday practice.

For any new members joining us, the practice location is off the corner of Durango and Twain on the Southwest corner of the park. If you turn in off of twain you will see a parking lot on your left with a children's playground behind it. We are usually able to get one of the gazebos off the playground. we will be bringing loners for a short while even so. if you have any questions need any help contact either taco or kitty. we will hook you up right away!
Back to top Go down
Demie Zephyra

Demie Zephyra

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11   Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:49 am

Jack is open now, so y'all can resume your weekly post-practice visit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11   Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:26 pm

"Hosted by the Black Lions" Very Happy I like that.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11   Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:57 pm

thanks dustin i thought i already put one up! lol but i didn't yeah guys please try to make it. it's pretty cold at night so bring things that will keep you warm please!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11   Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Practice hosted by the Black Lions 2/8/11
Page 1 of 1