Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Next week's practice, March 26....

Go down 
+4
Phoxly
Sarabi
Alacian
konradr
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Where to practice next week?
Davis park.
Next week's practice, March 26.... I_vote_lcap47%Next week's practice, March 26.... I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Spring Valley Park.
Next week's practice, March 26.... I_vote_lcap53%Next week's practice, March 26.... I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Next week's practice, March 26.... Empty
PostSubject: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:40 pm

...Is the yearly event "extreme thing" at Desert Breeze park. We will have to move our practice to another park. The King has asked me to put up a poll. There are two choices. Davis park where we held Fool's raid, with its beautiful grass field and tree filled hill, but no bathrooms, or Spring Valley park where we hold althing, with its gazebo and bathroom and playground.

Both are only a few blocks from Desert Breeze park for those wanting to practice then go to Extreme thing.

Vote early so we can make a decision by wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:02 pm

It's also the weekend of Althing...so having it hashed out early would be good.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:24 am

it's either look nice or short distance from where we originally are. either way i like them.. but i would totally go to Davis. it looks really pretty. but we also had last year the problem with the ultimate frisbee players. so maybe spring valley would be better.. but it's also one day
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:22 am

No, we didn't have ultimate frisbee at Davis. Davis was the nice park that was big enough for us to have our Fool's raid and share with that woman soccer team. That park in the Northwest was the one with the frisbee guys and it was not so nice for fighting.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:34 am

I approve of Davis park, I'm going to practice at either location regardless. I put my vote in for the Althing park already though. I can't cancel it . Mad
Back to top Go down
Trenton

Trenton

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 am

Bills are paid. Money is short. My hiatus is over and I'm ready for combat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerolasvegas.com/
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Trenton wrote:
Bills are paid. Money is short. My hiatus is over and I'm ready for combat.

Very Happy Heck yes see you Saturday bro.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Damn if I didn't forget. I gave flyers to Smithy. This weekend is also the weekend of the Boulder City Rennaisance faire. Its friday through sunday. Here's the weblink:

http://bcrenfaire.org/

Its $10 at the gate for adults. The SCA group we affiliated with at the Las Vegas Renn faire, Serafin Isles, I believe will be at this renn faire too. It is a possibility of us getting in like last time and fighting in their fighting eric. I forgot all about this as I have lots on my mind. One of them, my jeep, has been taken care of as it has been fixed at a lot less money than thought. ( cheers ). Anyhow, this would be something for the King, Shepherd and Marshall to think on and coordinate if it is a possible scenario for us for this weekend instead of normal practice at either Davis or Spring valley park.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Eesh pretty late notice, but I suppose a vote would be in order if we wanted to go to the faire or have a normal practice.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:29 pm

.........................I'm down for a Ren fair. I didn't even know Boulder City even had one till now >_>
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:55 pm

If we'll have a spot like last time it'd be pretty cool, but this is at the Excalibur? Like indoors? Or does the Excalibur have a courtyard?
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Phoxly wrote:
If we'll have a spot like last time it'd be pretty cool, but this is at the Excalibur? Like indoors? Or does the Excalibur have a courtyard?

It's in Boulder City, so I believe it's outside. I think Excalibur and The Kings tournament are just sponsers for it. I looked at their website and it has a couple venues (2-3 bands) and some vendor shops. I didn't see Seraphim Islands though in the Guilds section.
Back to top Go down
Smithy
Admin
Smithy

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:14 pm

I don't think the LVRA has anything to do with the boulder faire. But I promised to take someone to it. I will find out more info but what I need to know is how commited are we to going in place of practice? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:10 am

If I want to go I'll probably go on my own time to check out what they have for sale in garb/archery after practice or Friday night, but I don't think we need to miss practice to attend. If we don't have an "in" like we did last time then really it's like taking the group to a midieval mall instead of practice, but that's up to you guys. I'd rather fight, supposed to be good weather this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:00 am

My brother and I don't have the means or funds to get there. I also have to leave for Cali Sunday evening. I'd prefer to have practice. But that's just me. My guests are also coming out Saturday and Sunday if we have practice and the Althing.
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:24 am

I say Davis park, because action shots will be amazing <3

I'll probably head to the fair after practice that way i'll already be in my garb Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:40 am

Yeah the hill + trees around Davis park make it nice.
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:44 am

However, Spring Valley, has restrooms and is closer to our normal location which makes it easier for our newer members to locate.
Back to top Go down
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Yeah, I think we should hold practice since the renn faire wasn't brought up for a group thing. I probably won't be going anyhow. As has been said, this Sunday is also Althing.

It's looking like Spring valley park. Tomorrow is final voting.

Next week's practice, March 26.... Map_to13

Konradr
Back to top Go down
Hxctemplar

Hxctemplar

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:38 pm

I'm going to be an hour or so late; I have to attend a required Manager's meeting at exactly 12pm and I'v been told it's an hour long.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:12 pm

we're going to spring valley alright guy i'mma bringing the camera look your best!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:14 am

Such a close vote, I'd change mine if I could lol. I'm happy either way Smile looks like good weather!
Back to top Go down
Mathan

Mathan

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:24 am

i wont be able to make it i have band festival on monday and the secound clairenet wont be there so i have to learn her parts inside and out so i gotta practice practice practice wish us luck

~XIV
Back to top Go down
Phoxly

Phoxly

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:07 am

So.... what park are we at?
Back to top Go down
Alacian

Alacian

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Look at the votes. Spring Valley got the most. He said yesterday was the last day to vote. So, we'll be at Spring Valley where we hold Althing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next week's practice, March 26....   Next week's practice, March 26.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next week's practice, March 26....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next