Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Channel 13 would like to run another story on Surt.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxly

Phoxly

Channel 13 would like to run another story on Surt. Empty
PostSubject: Channel 13 would like to run another story on Surt.   Channel 13 would like to run another story on Surt. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:11 pm

They will be coming by our practice to talk with some of the group, they said with no leads or new developments in his case, and reward money still up, they can get his name out there some more. I don't think it will be a TV crew or anything, but they want to talk to some of the people who were close to him if they can.

It is the same guys who ran the first story in November.

They will be by tomorrow sometime between our usual practice hours, maybe it will get the Dagorhir realm's name out there too.
Back to top Go down
Sarabi

Sarabi

Channel 13 would like to run another story on Surt. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Channel 13 would like to run another story on Surt.   Channel 13 would like to run another story on Surt. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:34 pm

apperently they are doing more reaserch on the story before they put it on the news so keep an eye out!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982

Channel 13 would like to run another story on Surt.
Page 1 of 1