Barad'Dun The Western Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barad'Dun The Western Tower

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  WebpageWebpage  Log inLog in  

Chinese DVD of the Travel Channel episode we were in....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konradr

konradr

Chinese DVD of the Travel Channel episode we were in.... Empty
PostSubject: Chinese DVD of the Travel Channel episode we were in....   Chinese DVD of the Travel Channel episode we were in.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:59 pm

I recieved the DVD from the Chinese travel guys today and the show is wonderful. Phoxly says he can make copies for everyone. The DVD is an avi file and is 4gb. My laptop is crap and it keeps freezing so I want to transfer a copy to a flash drive for myself. I'll get the DVD to Phoxly as soon as I can. There's really great footage, really done very well. There's a shot of Surt fighting off 3 guys that was great. I'm not sure I can make practice this week as our van broke down and the wife and I are sharing the jeep for the time being, but I'll try to make it late.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sarabi

Sarabi

PostSubject: Re: Chinese DVD of the Travel Channel episode we were in....   Chinese DVD of the Travel Channel episode we were in.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:32 am

cant wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336161982
konradr

konradr

PostSubject: Re: Chinese DVD of the Travel Channel episode we were in....   Chinese DVD of the Travel Channel episode we were in.... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Finally saw the end of the video today. It shows the swearing in of Heretic and Alex to the Royal army. It shows us all how we hug eachother throughout the day and I wish I understood chinese cuz it seems like the guys get choked up. I think they are talking about the camaraderie and brotherhood exhibited by our group. The last picture is of Surt with an '"In memory of Joshus Dufort" logo.

Konradr
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/jazzviking/whatisa.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese DVD of the Travel Channel episode we were in....   Chinese DVD of the Travel Channel episode we were in.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chinese DVD of the Travel Channel episode we were in....
Page 1 of 1